Kevin Lee was limping after the fight...

saminex

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All that talk about "it was just gonna 4 more rounds of that" doesn't seem likely. I think Chiesa was robbed. Yes I think he woulda made it to the bell.

For those saying that he was no longer fighting the hands, it's b/c Kevin swtiched to Palm/Palm which makes it harder to fight the hands, but also harder to finish. I think Chiesa would've toughed it out.

Also for those saying that he went out and came back into concious, this is highly unlikely b/c how many times have you seen someone chocked out and be completely coherent a half second later.

We need this rematch. Run it back UFC

You say Kevin was limping in your thread title

But don't mention it in your actual post.

you should go argue with this guy

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...iesa-could-get-out-you-might-be-dumb.3558137/

because i think you both would enjoy it

joker-batman-pool-cue-tryouts.gif

7M3ea.gif

he was walking with a gangsta limp.

All that talk about "it was just gonna 4 more rounds of that" doesn't seem likely. I think Chiesa was robbed. Yes I think he woulda made it to the bell.

For those saying that he was no longer fighting the hands, it's b/c Kevin swtiched to Palm/Palm which makes it harder to fight the hands, but also harder to finish. I think Chiesa would've toughed it out.

Also for those saying that he went out and came back into concious, this is highly unlikely b/c how many times have you seen someone chocked out and be completely coherent a half second later.

We need this rematch. Run it back UFC
giphy.gif

People don't understand that whole choke was fucked up. If Lee was his right side where the body triangle was, he definitely would have finished Chiesa for sure.

He had less space to torque the choke, being on his left side, being on the canvas. Not saying he wouldn't have finished him, but Chiesa had a better chance at escaping.

Yamasaki should have checked Chiesa's arm, let him nap or tap. Big John even said the same thing.

Back