Holly should get the match

Sammy Otero 123

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I think Holly Holm should fight Cyborg for the belt because she hasn't lost to GERMAINE DE RANDAMIE without the referee's help.

That was a fucked up fight but GDR fought well.

GDR should fight Holly again really.

They offered Holly the fight but she decided instead of getting beat to a pulp she'd rather move back down to 135lb with Germaine not far behind. That's now 2 times Holly has been offered a fight with Cyborg first being a 140lb catchweight and the other at 145lb and both times she ran with her tail between her legs in the opposite direction.

Shows how disorganized the UFC when it comes to weight divisions.

I live, and die with the judges, and the refs decisions. I don't have to agree. But, I accept it. Beats the fuck out of crying for years afterward about it.

Let this Megan vs Cyborg fight go down. Then, if the UFC doesn't shut down this shit show, FuckeryW division. Let Holly have the next TS. If she wants it.

Praying for Cosmic Justice to kick Cyborg right in her nuts. She is the worst possible ambassador for WMMA, imo.

No fuckin casual wants to see a Frankenstein like monstrosity, fighting actual women. And only a true douchebag even tries to justify it.

Back