King Kev's trash talk is better than Conor's

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Seriously, kevin lee has more charisma and is actually from the hood. Hes actually a real one, conor is an ex plumber who copies floyd. Lee is actually from the hood while conor tries to copy black culture like when he dressed like biggy and walks out to his music.

Lee talks that real shit while conor just says cringey shit in an irish accent while screaming at the top of his lungs.

Also lee is actually willing to throw down like a G. Conor talks shit then gets held back like a manlet by dana and co. Lee throws hands on sight.

Anyone want to entertain this fanboi on this pressing issue?

not hard to be better than conor at talking, but that's not saying much

U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'?? U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??U know...u know.....u know....u gnome sayin'??

This thread is trash

Conor is actually a nice person speaking his version of truth with a bit of added flavor.

Kevin comes across more like a douchebag, although I realize that's subjective.

It is what it is you know, I'm just saying, I don't really care anyways

Conor is actually a nice person speaking his version of truth with a bit of added flavor.

Kevin comes across more like a douchebag, although I realize that's subjective.

It is subjective, because I think the exact opposite.

You spelled Biggie wrong, you're not from the hood and therefore can't judge

To be fair, Conor was on welfare, so he has some hood cred

kevin lee is a bad copy of conor, he's actually worse than dillion danis when he come to trash talk, someone need to tell these guys that you need more than to wear ugly shirts and repeating stuff like "change your life, who is that guy?" to be popular

Seriously, kevin lee has more charisma and is actually from the hood. Hes actually a real one, conor is an ex plumber who copies floyd. Lee is actually from the hood while conor tries to copy black culture like when he dressed like biggy and walks out to his music.

Lee talks that real shit while conor just says cringey shit in an irish accent while screaming at the top of his lungs.

Also lee is actually willing to throw down like a G. Conor talks shit then gets held back like a manlet by dana and co. Lee throws hands on sight.

Lee has no charisma and actually copies Conor, no way does Conor copy black culture, bragging about money trash talking and wearing expensive suits is no way black culture. Conor has the best trash talk we've ever heard, don't really see what's cringes about it. Lee is a nobody while Conor is a star. I also don't remember Dana holding Lee back js
3o6gbc7VfygRlgX9W8.gif

Just another insecure racist black sherdogger. Lees a bum and always will be

Conor actually dose research and argues with facts. No one can compete unless they talk real talk IMO. Kevin is getting there because he follows the sport, but hes not there yet. Hes getting a lot better though!

Back