Realistically the ref should have stopped the fight with Kish

RoyCisneros

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have to imagine it is unsanitary to be on that mat where fighters are rolling. they should have fixed/cleaned that before continuing. In the short clip I seen it almost seems like the ref acknowledged it and left it.

i didn't watch the entire event, but I'm sure they cleaned that up right? or how long was it on the mat?

Under the new rules, not in place in OK the fight would be stopped as tko for Herrig

Would have been cool if Herrig started puking all over the cage

Be patient. Eventually someone will a fight via "DQ (opponent shit all over the canvas)."

I missed it...did Kish drop a deuce during the fight? Smart defense.

At minimum, it should be an automatic 10-7 round.

At minimum, it should be an automatic 10-7 round.
Or 10-2.

73ae9fe6298250bb208b0503d0f56fae.jpg

Isn't it bad enough the ufc fighters don't get paid much and risk permanent physical damage, now they got to humiliate themselves by rolling around in do do in front of a national TV audience

It should have been stopped and that kish chick losing.

I'd imagine Felice had some cuts and scraps - ditto other fighters - and I cannot imagine having shit all over the place is very good. Staph infection waiting to happen.

Now this is what people should be upset about - not Mario stopping a fight that was over anyhow. That includes that fuck wit dana.

I agree it should have been stopped. If my opponent shits id rather tap than roll around in it. Not to mention her shorts must have been soiled too, not just the ground

I didn't see shit during their fight. Maybe it's not that easy to catch?

When did it happen?

Take a point, clean the mat/fighter, and give the non-pooping fighter an advantageous position.

The Just Shit God demands sacrifices.

Big Timmeh shat his undercrackers too. Is normal.

Back