Bigger S@#$show? Bellator 180 or UFC Fight Night 112?

runnpray

Full Kit Wanker
@Black
Reaction score
I think Bellator put on the better card this weekend via better refs, better commentators, having the American Gangster and less shit in the ring.

Change your thread tittle bruh. I got warned for using shit in my thread title.

With that being said UFC FN was a way bigger shit show.

Literally

Last edited by a moderator:
yea everyone was quick to talk shit about every little thing bellator did wrong but ufc was just as weird if not worse.

I also think Bellator put on a better card this weekend, but it went for $50 so that was expected. Still a shit show though

Well the bellator card was better but it was on ppv.....so i guess UFC's wasn't as damaging.

The thing is I was way more entertained by Bellator than the UFC

shittier show = UFC FN 112

Bellator had some wild,crazy stuff going on.....

UFC featured actual shit so hard to top that...

But Bellator was a circus too. Chandler's floppy foot, Dave Navarro's horrible rendition of the national anthem. Chael.

yea everyone was quick to talk shit about every little thing bellator did wrong but ufc was just as weird if not worse.
shittier show = UFC FN 112

Bellator had some wild,crazy stuff going on.....
I also think Bellator put on a better card this weekend, but it went for $50 so that was expected. Still a shit show though
the fact that this is even a conversation is embarrassing for Bellator, their inaugural PPV under Scott Coker and it's being compared to a weak asf free TV sunday card in OKC, LMFAO.

Bellator co main & main featured 3 over the hill guys and a non factor guy.

Bellator card was good. The Fedor/Mitrione double knockdown was awesome and the chael vs Wanderlei fight was much better than i expected. Larkin vs Lima was a little disappointing, Bader vs Davis was what everybody feared it would be. Biggest disappointment was the Chandler fight being stopped because of injury Overall tho, was a fun card.

UFC event was okay, but the main event ending like that was terrible, and BJ losing to Siver killed off another little piece of my soul.

UFC fight night was the bigger crapshow. Seriously, the commentating was abysmal, the fights were mediocre at best. Plus I enjoyed watching Bellators hottest young prospect get smoked quickly. But there was some crappy things that happened on the Bellator card too like homie winning a title because the dude broke his ankle. The UFC commentating is horrible now, makes it better to watch with the sound off.

Guida vs Koch, Herrig vs Kish and Boetsch vs Hendricks were more entertaining than anything I saw from Bellator's PPV. Sonnen vs Silva sucked, Primus vs Chandler was a huge disappointment and thank god Davis vs Bader II was on the prelims.

Bellator seems to have raised their game and the addition of Mike Goldberg's voice is not to be underestimated...
<Goldie11>

Bellator 180 was more enjoyable. UFC FN112 had some decent fights, but some of them were super depressing. Hated seeing BJ and Hendricks go out like that, and the main event was a total fiasco.

At least Chael made me laugh.

Well one of the shows had actual poop in it, so that would technically be the crappier card.

The Chandeler stool gag was hilarious and worth the 50 bucks. It was something out of naked gun or 3 stooges but in real life. I lol'dlol'd

Back