Who really had it bad last night? Penn or Hendricks?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
It's sad you know..

BJ keep mudding up his legacy by coming back and getting his ass kicked. Knowing how much he was a killer back then, it's sucks man.

Hendricks...

To be a former champion, the guy people arguably say beat GSP is at this state where he's a pun of fat jokes.

Penn won a round and dropped Siver.

I thought they should've won fight of the night.

Hendricks had it way worst.

BJ has the gas tank of someone much fatter than Hendricks for some reason.

probably Hendricks. he didn't make weight and got ko'd in his home town. sucks

Watching BJ get destroyed in that 3rd round was brutal. He had zero gas tank and Siver could have finished him but showed some mercy.

Hendricks for sure. He was loaded up his shoits alot, telegraphing the shots, and missing alot. AND he was finished in his debut in the 185 division. This move to 185 was suppose to be better since he could supposabkly make weight safelt and fight more comftorably. Not only did he not make weight in his debut, but he was finished by a guy thats not even ranked in the top 15 of his division.

BJ landed the biggest and most powerful shot of the fight, dropping siver. He may lost the first and 3rd rounds, but he stayed in there landing big shots (which is crazy since hes really old and past his prime now), and was able to go the distance

Penn won a round and dropped Siver.

I thought they should've won fight of the night.

Hendricks had it way worst.

Penn made weight too, fighting at a LIGHTER weight than where he spent most of his career.
Give the man some credit.

Hendricks, most reasonable penn fans thought "this guy maybe shouldn't be fighting, at least in UFC, but I'm hoping for the best"

However, hendricks was supposed to be revitalizing his career ... but he simultaneously showed he was too big AND too small for the division, lol

i would have to say bj penn...

hendricks seems like he really doesnt care and is just there for the paycheck.

penn....obviously, dude was born with a silver spoon in his mouth so money aint a issue with him...which means he truly has heart for the fight game. dude is going all out draining himself lookin like the grim reaper and doing anything he can to make his comeback legit.

penn's heart is broken and is hurting inside...

hendricks is just hurting real bad for that food.

Johny Hendricks vs Anderson Silva would be awesome.

Hendricks, he's still supposed to be in the middle of his career.

I'm a penn fan but he needs to get released for his safety if he refuses to retire

Hendricks for sure. He was loaded up his shoits alot, telegraphing the shots, and missing alot. AND he was finished in his debut in the 185 division. This move to 185 was suppose to be better since he could supposabkly make weight safelt and fight more comftorably.

Mma analyst huh?And you have no clue he fought at MW already.

They both had it bad, but we expected Penn to look bad.

Hendricks looked worse than his last fight and got outmaneuvered by a guy who is larger and older than him. Hendricks was just winging punches.

With Hendricks missing weight and looking so terrible it leads me to believe that he didn't train seriously for this fight. With the way he was getting tagged by kicks you would've thought he was fighting Barboza, but it was Boetsch lol.

Back