Kevin Lee is only 24!

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yes, he's only 24 and is already in the top 10. He most likely hasn't even hit his prime yet. That's the crazy part.

Like him or not, Kevin is the future.

I'm not sold yet tbh.

He has good wrestling but he's a pretty bad striker and he has a dodgy chin too.

Suspect chin will prevent him from going on a streak, he gets rocked in every fight

young, talented, and has room for growth. very interested to see where he'll be in 2 years time

a fight between him and will brooks suddenly aint so bad :D

Yes, he's only 24 and is already in the top 10. He most likely hasn't even hit his prime yet. That's the crazy part.

That's fine with me.

He's one of my favorite fighters and personalities in the UFC.
He has the skill set to be a Top 5 guy for the next few years.

I have faith in his striking too. I thought him timing the kick on Trinaldo is a testament to that.

What I do consider a liability is his chin. Potential fights against Barboza or fucking Ferguson would be brutal matchups for him.

Although I agree he hasn't hit his prime yet.. we haven't seen enough of him to really say he's the "future" feed him Barboza and once he gets past him or if he even does.. then I'll consider him legit. until then, I think he's just another McGregor wannabe trynna talk himself into "big fights" and thinking they're "easy money" lmao remember how he told Tony he'd be easy money too? LOL!! that kid is barking up the wrong tree. I don't think he realizes what people like Tony and Khabib would do to him, that's what makes me laugh about all of it. he's not even relevant and trying to get those "money fights" like bitch sit down
<This7>

why is he calling people much older than him "kid"? does that make you cool?

*mom look at me i'm trying to be famous on sherdog xD, fck you mum im srs*

Wasn't Jones like 23 when he won the title?

Last edited:
i heard connor fights floyd to duck kevin lee

true story

Although I agree he hasn't hit his prime yet.. we haven't seen enough of him to really say he's the "future" feed him Barboza and once he gets past him or if he even does.. then I'll consider him legit. until then, I think he's just another McGregor wannabe trynna talk himself into "big fights" and thinking they're "easy money" lmao remember how he told Tony he'd be easy money too? LOL!! that kid is barking up the wrong tree. I don't think he realizes what people like Tony and Khabib would do to him, that's what makes me laugh about all of it. he's not even relevant and trying to get those "money fights" like bitch sit down
<This7>
He just beat the number 6 guy in the UFC. Of course, he's going to go after the top guys. And lol at calling Tony and Khabib 'money fights'.

Throw him against Porier.
Reallt want to see someone beat the hell out of that hype train douche.

Back