Kevin Lee fun facts

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-6-26_15-33-14.pngKevin Lee has won 5 wins in a row, 4 by finishes. He also has nailed off 3 rear naked chokes in a row over a lethal row of opponents. Michael Chiesa ranked 6 lw, Trinado who was on a 7 fight win streak, and Magomed who was on a 11 fight win streak. upload_2017-6-26_12-12-37.png War Kevin Lee and he will slay Edson Barboza next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khabib wrecks this man-child.

If Conor had defended, if Khabib had showed up to the weigh-ins, Lee would be on track to fight the best of them right now.

Khabib wrecks this man-child.
giphy.gif
lee would destroy Fat khabib

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still not sold on Lee. We just saw him get murked by a jiu jitsu guy last week.

depends on how he shows up to the next presser

i bet he´ll bring again his grandmother´s kitchen curtains as a shirt

Lee was so young that people kind of forget that he's probably not at his prime yet.
His biggest issue, to my eye, has always been overthinking - getting stuck and getting caught, it happens pretty often even if he's only been finished once. But he has great instincts and has toughed out and finished some really decent fighters.

As he starts to come into his own and he doesn't need to get hit to *wake up* he'll put it on guys. He's maybe three fights out from a title at 155 now and he matches up decently well with everybody in five round fights.

Chiesa has quite a few RNC as well. Beat the man with his own specialty. That has to sting as much as the stoppage.

I was just in the future and he was champ. I'm not saying the date tho because I don't want you sherdoggers to change the future.

Barboza or Alvarez makes sense next, quick turn around hopefully. Then hopefully title shot and or Tony Ferguson.

Chiesa has quite a few RNC as well. Beat the man with his own specialty. That has to sting as much as the stoppage.

That's why Chiessa is acting like he, and not Lee, was robbed in that early stoppage.

kevins family has never seen him fight, they arent very close, kevins mom called him a cocky cunt and she doesnt no where he got it from, he has some white relatives but they havent seen the Lees for years cause kevins known to call them crackers which didnt go down well, also calls his dad Uncle Tom

People are way too anxious to hop on bandwagons these days

Barboza will eat this kid for breakfast. Horrible matchup for Lee.

Lest we forget:
PeskyOblongJaeger.gif

Nah but seriously, I always thought Lee had the *it* factor. Just that nobody ever seems to acknowledge Santos who clowned him and hasn't had a legit loss in 10 years.

Back