What's next for Chiesha? Do you think he and Kevin should run it back?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Just wanna hear some opinions, also who would you got got the rematch.

No.
Lee is the better fighter, for the time being.

Chiesa is definitely good though.

are we still honestly pretending that chiesa could have gotten out of that choke? really?

Just to shut up half of sherdog, run that back. Chiesa was close to escaping!
<{Heymansnicker}>

No Kevin won.
It's bad enough his win is tainted now let's not act like he wasn't the clear winner by choke.

Mike is a crybaby sore loser who can't handle that someone who made fun of his mom choked him.

Chiesa vs Dustin Poirier/Eddie Alvarez winner OR MJ/Gaethje loser

Kevin Lee vs Barboza or MJ/Gaethje winner

I wouldnt mind seeing it again.

They were closely matched, and the fight could go either way.

Chiesa landed the initial takedown, and was threatening, but Lee did a good job of reversing position and (kind of) finishing.

The top of the lightweight division is a logjam, and neither guy is getting a title shot in their next fight, so why not?

are we still honestly pretending that chiesa could have gotten out of that choke? really?

That choke was tight as fuck, Chiesa is tough but it was too tight to get out of.

How is he not out? He stops fighting the hands, his arms are straight out just waiving in the air. He wasn't defending the choke, he completely quits fighting the hands and just lets his arms fall. He was out.
giphy.gif

lee already KOed him in a presser and then subbed him inside the octagon

not interested

Yes, if only to set the precedent that if a fight ends due to a ref fuck up, it should be a rematch.

Have'nt you seen enough of the Ufc ? I've seen a few times fighters have been in tight Rnc ,chokes and managed to get out of it when the fight was called off Chiesa popped right up he was'nt even drowsy why did'nt mario just let it go wait till Chiesa fell asleep when I was watching the fight live I thought he tapped to but it was just a mistake by Mario

He doesn't deserve a rematch. He clearly doesn't love his mother as much as he claims.

Back