did you see tony ferg interview kevin lee on postfight show?

SometimesYouNoWin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was tony talking about a ddt that never happened and then kevin lee making fun of him but then tony overtalking lee for 5 mins. I was hopping for a battle of words but el tony was blabbering too much. Should be the fight to make.

Also did you see the size of el coo coo's head? shit was crazy, Twood and his pea head cyclops eyes looked a full weight class smaller than Tony.

It was tony talking about a ddt that never happened and then kevin lee making fun of him but then tony overtalking lee for 5 mins. I was hopping for a battle of words but el tony was blabbering too much. Should be the fight to make.

Also did you see the size of el coo coo's head? shit was crazy, Twood and his pea head cyclops eyes looked a full weight class smaller than Tony.
Dude Tony reked Kevin. Kevin was so mad he was studdering all over the place. Tony basically said he's low tier and only fought low tier guys.

Dude Tony reked Kevin. Kevin was so mad he was studdering all over the place. Tony basically said he's low tier and only fought low tier guys.
lee was chillin clowning tony on his stupid ddt comment

Last edited:
Saw it, made me dislike Kevin Lee even more

He should've been disciplined a long time ago for his racist comments about the Irish and calling Cole Miller a pedophile, but he seems to keep getting away with this kind of stuff

I thought Ferguson handled it well. He had some valid points regarding competition he's faced.. And Lee, immature as always, could only try and insult him

I'm not too concerned about Kevin, he'll get his again. He certainly deserves it
Kevin Lee is definitely playing the heel well, if he continues to win and combines it with that shi**y attitude he has, he will sell a lot of PPV's. People will want to see it just for the potential of him getting knocked out.

Smart move by Lee (although it is probably by accident)

Yep, tony doing tony.
He should never speak in public imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back