Tim Boetsch brings it each time

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There are few fighters I look forward to watching more than Tim Boetsch.

From the David Heath highlight reel slam, to shitcanning all hopes of Lombard in the UFC, to upsetting Okami the way he did. He wins fights that I feel he shouldn't. On the contrary, he does lose when expected for the most part.

Beating Hendricks ass is just the icing on the cake. In victory or defeat, Boetsch fights are as exciting as they get.

War Boetsch!

Last edited:
He'll never be a champion, but he has the power and the heart to beat any 185'er on any given day

Boetsch is a bad ass, love watching him fight.

I want to see him vs Branch.

I knew it was a bad match up for Hendricks the second I heard this was happening..

Boetsch is a savage with strength, power and mental toughness for days, and JH has looked terrible since USADA implemented their action..

Yeah, Big Pig took him lightly and Tim Biatch fucked him up. You should never take Biatch lightly. NEVER!

I always root for Boetsch. I'm glad he won a bonus last night. He seems like a very likeable guy.

He's a tough dude and very respectful too. War Tim.

I'm a fan. After that weird Phillipou loss I though he would go downhill but he somehow often manages to string wins together at key moments when you think he is on his way out. War Barbarian!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back