Fedor Emelianenko is done?

bmmafighter

Terry Bogard
@White
Reaction score
Fedor should retire or is something normal?
"Sometimes you win sometimes you lose"
Now it is more clear fedor is not in his prime.
but is he still a good level fighter?

He's still okay but people are horrified because of how far he fell, he's basically Fabio level now.

Fedor should have retired immediately after the (Bigfoot) Silva fight.

Last edited:
I'd watch him against Nelson.

He would lose to Lashley and Kharitonov IMO.

^^^ Nelson...sure.

He's still okay but people are horrified because of how far he fell, he's basically Fabio level now.

Ahhhh, no. Fabio mopped the floor with Fedor. Fedor below Fabio level, unfortunately.

Sounded like he wanted to fight again - which I was shocked at.

He's been done for a while but none of the shitbags on his managament team has had the guts to tell him.

Fedor should have retired immediately after the Giant Silva fight.

Giant Silva, now thats an idea.
$

It's time to retire, i don't understand why he's still fighting after his fight with Moldano.

He is okay. He is not what he used to be. He can still fight medicore opossition.

As an Emelianenko fan, him being my favorite fighter along with Iron Mike, is unfortunately over. Losing to Mitrione was his Kevin McBride. I could tell as soon as it started that Fedor has slowed even more, no more pouncing or anything. He could have finished the fight but Matt is heavy handed and connected at the same time. Mitrione just hasn't had the wars that Fedor has had regardless of being 38 himself.

It would be good for his health to stop.

However, it's his choice, and I appreciate that I still get to see him fight, even if he's not at his best.

He should try and fight people who are closer to his age, size, and chin level.

It is really up to him but he is doing the Chuck Liddell thing for sure.

He's been done for a long time. He already retired but for some reason he came back. He should have stayed retired. He's like many other fighters, this is all he's done for much of his life, he seems to be finding it hard to just way away from the sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back