To me Chiesa made a verbal tap with his silly arms & hands.

Alex Sosa

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
He almost looked like he was drowning in water.....good stoppage but still bad ref.

You might want to check what verbal means in a dictionary before making such a dumb thread.

Do you understand the definition of the word "verbal"?
He was flailing so frequently it made the sound of a helicopter which is essentially a verbal tap since you can't speak while being RNC'd. Bro.

He was flailing so frequently it made the sound of a helicopter which is essentially a verbal tap since you can't speak while being RNC'd. Bro.

Or maybe he just would have tapped if he wanted to tap

dude was literally seconds from either tapping or going out.. no one can convince me otherwise. Not like he was still fighting the hands when it was stopped.

Or maybe he just would have tapped if he wanted to tap
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

No tap no loss of consciousness. This sets a bad precedent.

Verbal = drowning in water *

* In some parallel bizarre world

dude was literally seconds from either tapping or going out.. no one can convince me otherwise. Not like he was still fighting the hands when it was stopped.
50d235eb6aeff89a61362de75e02b76c.jpg

he was going to wait for Lees arms to get tired by flexing out he said. lol.

Bad stoppage but I could careless.
Chiesa is just one of those fighters I like to see lose.

Yeah, maybe he was trying to use sign language...versus, you know, actually tapping.

It look like he was pretending to be out- his hands and arms were as if he was knocked out and his face looked like his was out of it, but he was not. You can't rope-a-dope a choke.

I think it was an ok call by the ref.
Silly hands, empty look, no attempt to defend the RNC.

Verbal tap with hands...if he was Matt Hamill maybe.

Back