Shallow King threatens to shoot Cody Garbrandt, TAM Members

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Video rant of Shallow King shortly after leaving Team Alpha Male's gym...

YRZLkFC.gif

don't give people like this attention

This guy is really a weirdo... Charlie Zelenoff style. i hope this doesn't go bad

This guy has mental issues.

He went to their gym. Did he really expect Garbrandt's friends wouldn't be there? It's obvious what happened. Once he went inside the gym and got confronted by Garbrandt's teammates reality set in, and his fight or flight response took over and he got the fuck out of there

Yeah, this isn't 2002. Most gyms aren't alright with you bringing your nonsense into their place of business.

The guy training at the local UFC gym for 6 months would destroy this fuckhead.

Who the fuck is this douche and why should we care about his crap?

*leaves*

Best quotes:

"i prooved im the champ"

"ultimate entertainment cowards"

"you made me come out here to fucking lie and play games?"

"if its not controlled fighting you guys dont want none"

"you want to come at me like a gang? im not a gang, im a one man army"

"gardbrant you dont want to fight me. im moving to bigger and better things"

"fuck you... all you guys. fuck you fucking little mma fighters. you are not fighters, i exposed you guys"

Last edited:
Shallow King vs Charlie Zelenoff needs to happen. There should be a fighting organisation for basket cases like this, although they tend to run as soon as they get hit.

I hope this dude is lying and they really didn't try to jump him. That just looks really weak being a pro fighter then needing all your boyzzzz to jump this douche bag.

I feel like i'm on team shallow king in this battle between two douches.

Don't invite someone to your place to fight only to have your friends there to group mentality bully afterwards.

I hope this dude is lying and they really didn't try to jump him. That just looks really weak being a pro fighter then needing all your boyzzzz to jump this douche bag.

+1

You think Stipe would need his friends to save him if he challenged a guy to a 1 on 1 fight?

This was all entertaining at first, but this guy is benefitting from all us talking about him now. He reminds me of every dude I hate all in 1 person. He's a bitch looking for a payday .

Back