Bj Penn vs Takanori Gomi 2 is the fight to make

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Please tweet to ufc, Dana white, and Sean Shelby to make this happen! Win or lose, both fighters needs to retire at this point. Former ufc champ vs former pride champ, 2 former p4p lightweight king at they're prime. First fight, bj got the win in his home state of Hawaii. Why not make the 2nd fight in Japan this time?
BJPenn2.jpg
UFC84_Penn-Sherk-koslo.gif~c200
giphy.gif

60588ce49800720eb60af4f8a62075c1.jpg
WellwornGiddyJunebug.gif
gomivazeredo.gif~c200

They're first fight in 2003
(I was only a little kid when this fight happend!!!!!!)

Not in the UFC.
Na, ufc Japan! Both of them r respected. Ufc is going to Japan on September or October. And Gomi and penn lost they're fight this month, so it makes sense. I wouldn't doubt it if the fight doesn't happen tho.

Sounds good to me! Least one of em will fking get a win finally

They are both DONE. But if they really need to fight another time, which would be stupid, well then this matchup ''makes sense''

Hell ya. I wish it could be in a ring this time though.

That will be great on the next bellator PPV

I'd be cool with it, if it was both fighters' last fight. Good retirement fight for both imo. Neither of them have any business still fighting in the ufc tbh

no... do not want to see either fight ever again. die hard bj fan here.

I'd be cool with it, if it was both fighters' last fight. Good retirement fight for both imo. Neither of them have any business still fighting in the ufc tbh
Exactly

As a BJ Penn fan, I never want to see him fighting professionally again. It's too painful to watch.

As a BJ Penn fan, I never want to see him fighting professionally again. It's too painful to watch.
But if he fights someone like Gomi , whose also out of his prime. It will be fair.

ugh...no. I hope they both retire and leave us with the memory captured by my av lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back