Conor McGregor and Kevin Lee fight today, I know who I'm picking.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only me or would this be Conor's most dangerous match-up?

Purely based off of these factors:

Kevin is arguably better than Khabib on the ground. Appears to be smoother in his transitions and is a lot more threatening with submissions. He also happens to be much better on the feet than Nurmagomedov and can also make 155lbs, which is always helpful.

I'd say that Ferguson is just as good, if not better on the ground than Lee, but he's a lot easier to hit and he's nowhere near as good at getting the fight to the ground. Ferguson gets it there in scrambles, whilst Lee can double-leg you from meters away.

I don't think a pure striking match goes Lee's way, but he's a better striker than Alvarez and he's a lot more explosive and diverse than Diaz. Conor's kryptonite is an expert wrestler with great top-game. That is Kevin Lee ladies and gentlemen.

Diaz did well when it hit the ground, but had trouble getting it there. Mendes was on route to winning that type of fight but gassed badly and was severely undersized.

Kevin takes the win, unfortunately it's never going to happen.

Lee has won me over, never thought I'd say it.

Kevin would beat Conor but he is defined not better than Khabib on the ground

Don't be silly.

Conor would wipe the floor with that wasteman.

Pointless thread. Conor isn't comming back to MMA, let alone to fight "who da fook is that guy" Kevin Lee

A lot of the guys at LW would give Conor problems for the simple fact that they can take more damage than the FWs.

Eddie has a worn chin and is probably one of the least technical strikers in the division.

Kevin Lee is the new flavor of the week now? I just need to keep up.

I'd say Lee vs Khabib makes sense right now. Khabib doesn't deserve anything really at this point so lets see this fight.

He's striking defence is not up to par with Conors offence. Conor 1rd KO.

Lee would get starched he's really good but he only has about a tenth of mcgregors shine

Back