At this time I REALLY need GSP to return

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and go on a BJ Penn-esque slide and fights for 5 years winning maybe 1 fight against someone like Sage Northcutt. Then I can agree with all the noobs in 4 years when they make threads about how GSP was never good and I can say yup I was there in the hayday and he lost to BJ in the first fight and Hendricks too!

and go on a BJ Penn-esque slide and fights for 5 years winning maybe 1 fight against someone like Sage Northcutt. Then I can agree with all the noobs in 4 years when they make threads about how GSP was never good and I can say yup I was there in the hayday and he lost to BJ in the first fight and Hendricks too!

CGu8E.gif

Why do you need to agree with the noobs?

Never gonna happen. GSP is both too smart and too much of a pussy to accept fights that he has very little chance of winning. Even if he had beat Bisping for the middleweight belt he would have probably retired afterwards to maintain his legacy.

Never gonna happen. GSP is both too smart and too much of a pussy to accept fights that he has very little chance of winning. Even if he had beat Bisping for the middleweight belt he would have probably retired afterwards to maintain his legacy.

I think it's more that he's just too smart. Accepting a fight that you have little chance of winning (especially if you're financially stable and aren't doing it to survive) isn't tough, it's just stupid.

No one needs this to happen.

Just stay retired, there's nothing more to prove.

Back