who damaged their legacy more: BJ, fedro or chocolate al?

wearetheromans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'd throw in hendricks too, but he never had the same sort of legacy as those guys.
why don't these legends know when it's time to hang em up?

BJ is a looser
Why you even consider Fedor? 1 lose decides about the legacy? Fuck u lol.

Everyone has an itch to test/prove themselves regardless of age or wear and tear I guess. It's inherent. I can't skateboard worth dick anymore in my not so young age, but hand me a deck and I'm going to throw my ass down a flight of stairs, even tho I have no business doing So. Fuckin way she goes boys.

BJ has looked terrible lately but it takes nothing away from his achievements in his prime imo.

Same with Fedor, Anderson etc. Father time catches up with everyone eventually.

BJ is a looser

fedor got brutally ko'ed by a ufc reject whose nickname is "meathead"

i'd say thats a pretty big fall from grace

Brutally KO'ed? I guess u got brutally KO'ed and u are that fucking stupid now. That was just TKO, they both get Knocked down, but matt recovered faster, fedor would need like 6-7 sec more and he would be ready to stand up and trade punches.

Brutally KO'ed? I guess u got brutally KO'ed and u are that fucking stupid now. That was just TKO, they both get Knocked down, but matt recovered faster, fedor would need like 6-7 sec more and he would be ready to stand up and trade punches.

his soul had left his body, schaub style. i'd say that's pretty brutal

6-7 second more and mitrione bashes his unconscious head off the canvas and he suffers a traumatic brain injury

fedor got brutally ko'ed by a ufc reject whose nickname is "meathead"

i'd say thats a pretty big fall from grace

Meathead would be easy top 10 in UFC while Siver is some top 5 fighter come on dude. Fedor and B.J are both old and should hang them up

i'd throw in hendricks too, but he never had the same sort of legacy as those guys.
why don't these legends know when it's time to hang em up?
Bj and
BJ is a looser
1 loss? He got bombed out by a mw , looked like shit against another mw-lhw Maldonado, got finished by werdum and Silva ..

his soul had left his body, schaub style. i'd say that's pretty brutal

6-7 second more and mitrione bashes his unconscious head off the canvas and he suffers a traumatic brain injury

I meant 6-7 seconds of not getting hit and recovering, if Matt would be much more rocked than he was after the KD.

Everyone's chin gives out eventually, no shame in that. Penn gases in the first, there's no excuse for that.

Fedor fought probably guy that should be ranked 7 in the world at HW. Matt is good.

All 3 of those fighters' legacies are set in stone. HOF careers. Fedor, simply by being a HW, faces more risk of KO than Liddell or BJ. None of these losses tarnish what they achieved. It's more just sad seeing them take these beatings when everyone but them knows it's over.

Back