Looks like Chisea fake tapped with his left hand

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ala Chael

To get the ref to stop the fight

So then he could do exactly what he's doing now

And blame Yamasaki

He stopped trying to defend himself while flailing his arms in the air that's why the fight was stopped

Looked to me like he was going out (based on his body language) but then yamasaki jumped in before he was 100% out and he protested right after he got some air in

If the roles were reversed, all these Lee haters would be saying Lee was out, he tapped, etcetc (except for me, cause I'm not a bullshiting hypocrite)

hilarious to compare this to the kish/herrig choke. Kish was doing what Chisea wasn't; fighting off the choke and appearing conscious

One thing is for sure..I don't want to see that fight again. Lee son'd him so hard.

Respect that he was willing to sleep before tapping but one of the two were going to happen in it wasn't stopped. Not saying it wasn't an early stoppage but it didn't change the outcome of the fight.

Unfortunately the only double knockdown happened in Bellator.

Meanwhile Marcos Rosales scored that round a 10-9 for Chiesa.

Yeah, legit stoppage by Yamasaki, his arms were flailing in the air attempting to tap, he looked out. I didn't think so at first until seeing this gif.

It's easy to see why the ref stopped it

That choke was deep, Chisea looked like he had no escape , and when you combine that with the awkward left hand movement that very much looked like the tap of a guy going unconscious, what was he supposed to think..

Ala Chael

To get the ref to stop the fight

So then he could do exactly what he's doing now

And blame Yamasaki

No, I really don't think he " fake " tapped.

It would have been a little easier if you had just posted this in any of the NUMEROUS existing threads, of it's ilk, though.

The begging for recognition, and individual attn, in here is lame as fuck.

Reminds me of fighters begging for a POTN bonus.

ccvP9Wt.gif

Yeah, legit stoppage by Yamasaki, his arms were flailing in the air attempting to tap, he looked out. I didn't think so at first until seeing this gif.

This. His arms are just moving around while going out, good stoppage, saved him a few brain cells imo.

A fighter in an extremely tight choke should be careful not to make movements that look like a tap

Cause that's what Chisea did

forming an opinion off a sped up gif? smart

This. His arms are just moving around while going out, good stoppage, saved him a few brain cells imo.
looks like It was part panicking, part going out, part tapping

If Chisea was putting up ANY type of offense when the ref stopped it I'd call b.s.

Also look at Chisea's leg where Lee had his feet on.

As Chisea's hands does the floppy tappy his legs gives out and moves forward from Lee's foot.

Chisea was out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back