Does Tim Boetch ever fought a boring fight?

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Guy fights like a real man...No trash talk,no antics or other BS things,Goes out there and fight his ass off...War The Barbarian...

His fight against Lombard sucked.

Other than that, Tim's pretty fun to watch, win or lose.

He's pretty exciting to me. Been a fan since the head dump:
2zgggef.jpg

No. One of my favorite fights.

yushin-okami-vs-tim-boetsch.gif
Oh yeah that was a fantastic comeback! I love the speech of his coach before RD3, he said smth like "you hit him good enough and he goes down!" Tim replies "Yeah?" "Yes" "OK" and then goes and wrecks Okami

tim beotch does fought a very boring faight against hectro lombard

Oh yeah that was a fantastic comeback! I love the speech of his coach before RD3, he said smth like "you hit him good enough and he goes down!" Tim replies "Yeah?" "Yes" "OK" and then goes and wrecks Okami
I think his corner said something like "go crazy"

Made it even sweeter that he beat an over weight Hendricks. Fat fuck deserved it.

anybody that calls themselves the barbarian,has the anvil of crom as their walkout music and precedes to give us the barbarian bitch toss,will always have me watch their fights.

Boetsch is awesome, always enjoy his fights.

Guy fights like a real man...No trash talk,no antics or other BS things,Goes out there and fight his ass off...War The Barbarian...

Tim is the kind of guy to drink a few beers, go to a bar and beat everybody up that's up for it. (or at least that's just the vibe he gives)

Awesome fighter.

He is very exciting to watch. His comeback against Okami was great.

dude has 25 fights in the UFC with a winning record. that's pretty impressive

i thought he was done when he lost to ed peewee herman and was on a 3 fight skid

Nice comeback but the Barry/Kongo one was much better

tumblr_mrky1aTABV1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
Tim was badly destroyed for 2 rounds after that he go out there and won the fight with an impressive fashion,Berry just clipped and and recovered fast...

Back