You think Yamasaki is bad? Take a moment to watch this guy!

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know it's not MMA, but this truly shocked me when I watched it the other day.

How bad can some officials be? Then people wonder why fight fans cry corruption or fix.

wow that guy threw more low blows than me ex in front of the judge at my custody hearing

I've never seen this before. Thanks for posting. What a terrible ref.

Refs like that should ref a Gilbert Yvel fight. That would teach them.

I dont know what to say. I'm shocked. Really.

<2>

Its the best video in the world to show to your kids how world is fair. Joseph Agbeko is my hero, how he could be so calm and just not KO the referee. Guy must be a buddist or something. Anyway this is one of the saddest videos I ever watch. I would buy Joseph a beer to cheer him up a bit...

Some of those were questionable low blows .. some of them landed at the waistband and a few at the thigh.. they're little guys with explosive hands and super quick .. kind of hard to tell at times at live speed... Yamasaki on the other hand is just an imbecile who stops fights early

Some of those were questionable low blows .. some of them landed at the waistband and a few at the thigh.. they're little guys with explosive hands and super quick .. kind of hard to tell at times at live speed... Yamasaki on the other hand is just an imbecile who stops fights early
Oh, so you know nothing about Boxing rules then? What a surprise Italian Brock.

Like, I'm not sure why I'm surprised. Your name should just be troll, or devil's advocate, because you can never just agree with the common narrative.

You do know that punches to the thigh are below the belt-line and are therefore illegal right?

You do know he threw 20+ questionable shots, and didn't have 1 point deducted?

Really bro, just go away lol.

I dont know what to say. I'm shocked. Really.

<2>

Its the best video in the world to show to your kids how world is fair. Joseph Agbeko is my hero, how he could be so calm and just not KO the referee. Guy must be a buddist or something. Anyway this is one of the saddest videos I ever watch. I would buy Joseph a beer to cheer him up a bit...
I know, glad this didn't just get ignorantly thrown in the Boxing forum to never be seen again.

You cant be serious even if half of the 25ish low blows were questionable he should of been deducted at least 2 points by then.

Back