Kevin Lee: I was robbed by Mike, I was looking forward to showing new wrinkles in my game

@Kevin Lee is truly our perfect mascot. He speaks for us all & Tony needs to quit talkin' 'bout rasslin moves.

I know he is just doing this because Conor did it and thats how you get attention, but jeebus is he annoying. Its like when he said he is humble in his abilities but is better everywhere then his opponent...thats not being humble you dink.

That said fun fighter to watch.

"The only reason I'd entertain a rematch is because it's easy money" Hilarious.

obvious gimmick is obvious.

Kevin Lee is still most known for his butthurt over Sage Northcutt

i cant wait for this guy to fight a good/great fighter and get ktfo .....

I still can't get over when he told chiesa that he would change his life. Where have I heard that before? Not to mention it literally makes no sense when he says it.What will he come out with next? " I've got big Irish balls"?

My two least favorite UFC fighters chatting....I tapped out after 20 seconds.

I know he is just doing this because Conor did it and thats how you get attention, but jeebus is he annoying. Its like when he said he is humble in his abilities but is better everywhere then his opponent...thats not being humble you dink.

That said fun fighter to watch.

Hey man, he says he's humble, therefore he is!

that's how it works, right?

I like Kevin Lee until now. You can tell he was gotten to by Tony.

All jokes aside, fair play to Lee. Thought Chiesa would savage him, I wast wronggg

Lee did not seem gotten too, tony is the one that seems threatened. Lee has a great record and a lot of fights in his division, just cracked the top 10 and Tony was just barking like a scared dog. Lee would finish what Lando started.

Lee did not seem gotten too, tony is the one that seems threatened. Lee has a great record and a lot of fights in his division, just cracked the top 10 and Tony was just barking like a scared dog. Lee would finish what Lando started.
Didn't see either of these perspectives. Saw two dudes talking shit at one point.. Neither look scared or gotten to. Tony gave Kevin props told him to continue and keep improving and their paths may meet eventually. Kevin didn't like Tony saying something about ddt and Kevin thought tony implied that chiesa slammed him which was not the case

Back