*** Official Group Apology to Mario Yamasaki - sign here for future credibility***

Lavar Ball

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Chiesa was out for a millisecond. His legs stiffened up and his eyes rolled back.

Deal with it.

Now apologize to Mr Yamasaki you jerks

Last edited:
Thread is grosser than Kish pooping herself.

This thread infringes on my "sign here for future shaming" copyright.

I demand royalties, TS.

How about the two 12-6 elbows that busted his head open?

Apparently the refs don't care about the rules anymore. They stop fights because they think someone is going to tap, and Gustafsson or Lee throwing 12-to-6 elbows is just being straight-up ignored despite being right in front of the action.

Pretty bad reffing, lately.

There's not a single ref in the sport that hasn't been attacked by Dana and "fans". Every event we need a bandwagon for people to jump on.

Even the best ref in the sport, BJM, was blackballed by Dana for going over to Affliction. Dana doesn't even talk about BJM any more and won't acknowledge him. He used to openly praise him as the best ref but I honestly don't think I've heard him talk about him since the Affliction days.

What do you mean? How exactly do you interpret "not being defended"?
You don't stop a fight for a submission not being defended. You only do that with strikes. The only criterion for stropping a fight via submission is:

1. Tapout

2. Loss of consciousness

3. Severe injury such as dislocated/broken bones.

Where in this list is "not defending the submission"?

2. Loss of consciousness
The argument right now is whether Chiesa was unconscious or not. To me, he looked to go unconscious. Arms stiffen in the air.

What do you see his arms doing?

He stops defending and his arms go stiff. Coincidentally, that's when Mario stops the fight.

The argument right now is whether Chiesa was unconscious or not. To me, he looked to go unconscious. Arms stiffen in the air.

What do you see his arms doing?

He stops defending and his arms go stiff. Coincidentally, that's when Mario stops the fight.
his arms didn't stiffen. He stops defending the choke for a second, and I think he was probably only a second, maybe two, from going unconscious, but they don't stiffen, they just come away from Lee's arms as he stops trying to defend the choke and Yamasaki immediately jumps in there, a second or so too damn soon.

Unfortunate it ended that way.

Back