The cameramen had to be given orders to retreat after Kish pooped.

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have watched the part where Kish pooped 16+ times and the camera angles they use barely ever get used when two fighters are grappling. You can clearly see a tinge of brown on the canvas and then the cameraman recoil and sky shots are used. I think there is some kind of "oh crap" protocol given by the production team (Rogan says there is a production team that told him to ask Ronda about fighting on a card) so this makes sense.

Yeah ain't nobody wanna see shit on television, son.

in all my years of watching fights and jiu jitsu matches.
(has to be thousands)

I've never seen shit hit the canvas. maybe moisten the trunks like Tim Sylvia or yoel, but leave the shorts and hit canvas???

fucking WMMA. always has to ruin everything

Last edited:
Yeah ain't nobody wanna see shit on television, son.
95504.jpg

Avoid it, ignore it, move on with the card. They have to maintain some sense of professionalism.

holy shit....over 16 times huh....thats hardcore. i still tell myself chicks dont take a dump. i just dont want to believe it.

How about an etiquette protocol the refs give fighters before the fight "shit in my octagon and your DQ'd". I literally would have stopped the match and DQ'd her. No way should another fighter have to come into contact with actual shit. It's foul and unsanitary. What if shit got in her opponents eye or mouth and contracted an illness. It's fucking foul she should be ashamed at her lack of professionalism. I've wrestled over 1000 matches had diarrhea prior to matches and never shat on anyone. Fuck this shit bird fighter

How about an etiquette protocol the refs give fighters before the fight "shit in my octagon and your DQ'd". I literally would have stopped the match and DQ'd her. No way should another fighter have to come into contact with actual shit. It's foul and unsanitary. What if shit got in her opponents eye or mouth and contracted and illness. It's fucking foul she should be ashamed at her lack of professionalism. I've wrestled over 1000 matches had diarrhea prior to matches and never shat on anyone. Fuck this shit bird fighter

<DrakeLaugh>

How about an etiquette protocol the refs give fighters before the fight "shit in my octagon and your DQ'd". I literally would have stopped the match and DQ'd her. No way should another fighter have to come into contact with actual shit. It's foul and unsanitary. What if shit got in her opponents eye or mouth and contracted and illness. It's fucking foul she should be ashamed at her lack of professionalism. I've wrestled over 1000 matches had diarrhea prior to matches and never shat on anyone. Fuck this shit bird fighter

Lmao

I didn't even notice it when it happened...lol.

I think we should stop talking about it though...

Although I believe the new rules have that as a TKO loss for Kish, I really have trouble imagining the UFC acknowledging what happened. Like, would Anik find a long winded geeky-Anik way of explaining it - "Kish proverbially left it all in the octagon, albeit left a bit too much and in doing so has blemished the canvas with feces"

I didnt even notice I started fast fowarding after the first round so I must have missed it?

I just cant imagine the aroma that had to produce...anal grease in the octagon ...we've seen teeth knocked out,arms snapped,brutal kos...and now shit smears in our beloved UFC...

I think the biggest issue is TS watching it 16 times..

Come on man1 Whats wrong with you??

probably fairly natural after dieting for the weight cut then eating heaps of carbs for the fight, im surprised we don't see more often.

Back