Would the reaction be different if Vanzant or Tate had pooped herself

Antimony

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I am seeing a lot of bashing on Kish for pooping herself in the cage. We are all humans and sometimes shit happens. Was probably battling a bad stomach flu before the fight. I believe her not being physically attractive doesn't help the situation either.

I was just wondering how the atmosphere would have been if the same thing had happened to legit hot fighters like Vanzant or Tate or even Karolina. Would the reaction of Sherdoggers be any different.

I am seeing a lot of bashing on Kish for pooping herself in the cage. We are all humans and sometimes shit happens. Was probably battling a bad stomach flu before the fight. I believe her not being physically attractive doesn't help the situation either.

I was just wondering how the atmosphere would have been if the same thing had happened to legit hot fighters like Vanzant or Tate or even Karolina. Would the reaction of Sherdoggers be any different.

yes

I would run in the octagon and sterilize the poop using only my mouth

giphy.gif

Are you implying that a "hot" woman shitting her self is arousing? It would be just as fucking disgusting.

"Drop trou and squeeze out a Cleveland Steamer on my chest"

Sherdog relived their 2 girls 1 cup fantasies tonight.

The reaction on E-bay would certainly be different. The bids would be higher than most of the fighters' paychecks already.

And all these years I thought girls didn't poop :(

would smell like roses.

Back