Kevin Lee/Tony Ferguson argument

it's called self promotion.

I like it.

Two guys who can't stfu. For the record Kevin Lee is smart (so he said 10 or 12 times..).

Kevin Lee dancing during the interview screamed desperation.

the best part was the end, Ferguson congratulates Lee....

Lee responds with, "Congratulations"

and everyone looks confused

It's like when you say "Thank you" to someone, and they respond back with "Thank you".

This is a great development in general, but it is not Lee/Tony that should happen. Tony is the #1 contender, and should just sit and chill for Conor. Kevin Lee called out Khabib, which would be a perfect contender match for Khabib to earn back his chance.

Like when u catch someone in a lie and they are denying it and pull the ***ch move and walk away saying "I'm not dealing with this" lol

It's like when you say "Thank you" to someone, and they respond back with "Thank you".

Waiter: "Enjoy your meal"

Me: "You too"

giphy.gif

This is a great development in general, but it is not Lee/Tony that should happen. Tony is the #1 contender, and should just sit and chill for Conor. Kevin Lee called out Khabib, which would be a perfect contender match for Khabib to earn back his chance.

Tony/Nate for the belt
Khibib/barbosa
Lee/Johnson or iaquinta
Porier/Alvarez rematch
chiesa/Vick

Just my opinion

Kevin Lee vs Barboza next. If successful, I think a Fergy or Khabib match would make sense.

How many times did he call himself smart lol?

Tony/Nate for the belt
Khibib/barbosa
Lee/Johnson or iaquinta
Porier/Alvarez rematch
chiesa/Vick

Just my opinion

Looks good, but Diaz isn't gonna fight. Lee is a good tune-up fight for Khabib, to re-establish himself as the #1. Especially considering the guy specifically called him out. Barboza is certainly worthy too, and should receive a comparable opponent like Lee. Maybe give Barbosa Iaquinta.

Looks good, but Diaz isn't gonna fight. Lee is a good tune-up fight for Khabib, to re-establish himself as the #1. Especially considering the guy specifically called him out. Barboza is certainly worthy too, and should receive a comparable opponent like Lee. Maybe give Barbosa Iaquinta.
that's sounds good also, I think Lee and Iaquinta should fight, with the winner being shot into superstardom. Or maybe make Iaquinta vs Cheisa since his latest win came against Diego, and make Lee vs Barbosa. Like you said nate probably wont fight so just rebook khibib vs tony. The good thing for us fans, is that there are a ton of possibilities. Discussing this makes me feel as if LW truly is the best weight class in the UFC

This is the most cringe worthy trash talk since that Cruz vs Garbrandt segment of the same vibe. Awful shit.

Kevin Lee will only get bigger if he keeps arguing with everyone.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=SioGWjaPOrk
Both did it right, though I personally do not like them getting into an argument while doing an interview.
But Kevin wants to promote himself and getting into an argument with the #1 contender is a good way to do that.

And while I would say it was not really "professional" of Kevin to pick on Tony, it is what this promotion likes, which is fighters promoting themselves (since the promotion won't do it for you even though THEY are the promotion and as the name implies, they should be the ones promoting fighters...

Tony did good in trying to defuse the situation.
Kevin did a good job into inserting himself into an argument with the clear #1 contender.

I see Dana helping threatening Khabib and using Kevin as bait (if he doesn't fight Tony soon, Kevin will fight Tony for the interim or something like that...

Back