What's next for Johny "Big Country" Hendricks?

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Man's he's lost a lot of hair from his mullet days, still got the big beard though.

Unemployment after some binge eating to take away the sting of this loss.

streetfatter_zpsqcpwnahm.jpg

I think it's pretty obvious at this point with the multiple miss weights and lack of explosiveness he use to have in his fights, he (for whatever reason) no long has the heart to be a fighter.

WSOF or whatever its called now; make him take the Rumble path

WSOF or whatever its called now; make him take the Rumble path
Or just make him take on Rumble. He's hinted at a return and Hendricks obviously can't make MW. Let him eat Rumble's bombs since he's obviously eaten everything else.

I say keep him, but use him to build upyoung guys. When former champs or former top level guys start losing, before you cut them, you need todiminish everything to make them notappealing anywhere else.

So once they start losing, use that littlestar power left and try to build youryounger guys

Or just make him take on Rumble. He's hinted at a return and Hendricks obviously can't make MW. Let him eat Rumble's bombs since he's obviously eaten everything else.

Put a little Jim Ross BBQ sauce on Rumbles gloves and feet and he will probably agree to it.

"Lemme start with a whole chicken" Johny "country breakfast, lunch and dinner" Hendricks "can i get a diet coke with that"

Back