Mario Yamasaki does it again!

Elmonstro1

Platinumbless
@Black
Reaction score
This guy is on cutting edge reffing technology, have we ever seen a technical submission before in the UFC?

Lets give credit when it dues the stoppage was clean any other bum ref would have let chiesa go out, maybe they are not informed in a Technical Submission, or maybe they dont care about the fighters health like he does, what ever angle you see it from Mario Mazzagati is the true winner tonight.

I gotta say, I agree here.

Luke Thomas actually said it best

If you watch the replay, Chiesia clearly was going a bit limp, Yamaguchi did his job and is underserving of your hatred.

If you watch the replay, Chiesia clearly was going a bit limp, Yamaguchi did his job and is underserving of your hatred.

Yep if you look at the replay again hes about to go out our tap

$

Arms still evaluated is not "going a bit limp". In any BJJ comp I've done I'd be pissed if I had a stoppage like that. It's a choke, no limbs in danger, no blows to head. Worst case scenario the guy would have went to sleep for a few seconds, big fucking deal. Now we'll never know, I don't care for either fighter, but this was a fuck up, lets call it what it is.

Yep if you look at the replay again hes about to go out our tap

$

Cool. This is what MMA has come to. If a guy "looks" like he's going tap, we stop it, instead of letting him go out...I mean, its dangerous, he'll go for a 5 second nap...the horror lol. How about this: if a fighter flinch's when being punched we stop the fight? I mean that punch COULD end the fight:/

Cool. This is what MMA has come to. If a guy "looks" like he's going tap, we stop it, instead of letting him go out...I mean, its dangerous, he'll go for a 5 second nap...the horror lol. How about this: if a fighter flinch's when being punched we stop the fight? I mean that punch COULD end the fight:/
Dude fuckk off my thread man ur wack

$

bad stoppage
u have to let cheisa tap or go to sleep there.

not sayin he wouldnt have eventually went to sleep.... just sayin

Mario Mazzagatti or Mario Mirgliotta

which one sounds better?

Back