VIDEO: Tony Ferguson & Kevin Lee Going at it on the Post fight Show

I actually LIKE this fight!

Make it happen Clownopotomus!

Anyone else find it weird Kevin keeps saying that him and X opponent can 'get it In'

Kevins a top tier wrestler/athlete in the division and Tony got outwrestled by Castillo and RDA

but Tonys one of the bigger, more powerful guys and Kevin got KTFO by a BJJ player

What is a DDT? is that a WWE move?
Lets get a real journalist in here

Fn hysterical

I was entertained. Ferguson better fighter yes , a bit flustered by the more natural trash talking. Trash can't be telegraphed it just flows out and loud extroverted types usually dish it out without hesitating, thats Lee, it'll be good for fight promos.

Tony was giving him props, then out of nowhere Lee punked him like a lil bitch. I thought it was hilarious asking for a real reporter to interview him instead of Tony. I dont like Lee, i just thought it was funny.

Tony was giving him props, then out of nowhere Lee punked him like a lil bitch. I thought it was hilarious asking for a real reporter to interview him instead of Tony. I dont like Lee, i just thought it was funny.

But Kevin was 100% right that T-Ferg was off on that "DDT". There was nothing in the fight that resembled that.

I have no idea why they have Tony interviewing fighters. The guy can barely put a proper sentence together.

Tony seriously reked Lee. Like Lee is clearly pissed off. Tony is in his head. If they fight. Tony would woop his ass bad. And don't doubt lando Kevin. Lando would beat your ass too.

I got El Cucuy on that one but I wouldn't mind seeing it...with Mcgregor gone for a while what else can the top lightweights do but continue to fight...

Now that I've actually heard it myself instead of seeing the 20 or so threada about it...Ferg got punked. Repeatedly talking over Lee every time he tried to say anything when HE was supposedly the one conducting the "interview"? Puh-lease :rolleyes: And yes, Lee nailed him with the Lando comment.

Back