Dana White drops NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB on Mario Yamasaki

Lol "this dumbass heart bullshit"

JWAgHyi.jpg

You should have posted the text.

Mario Mazzagatti does it again!!! This guy is more concerned with doing this dumb ass heart bullshit then Ref'n the fight!!! Steals a great moment from Lee or let Mike fight it or tap. Nobody gives a shit that u can make a heart with ur hands like a 12 year old girl they want u to pay attention to what's going on in the fight and do ur job.

Yamasaki and Mazagatti need to be put against a wall and shot 10 times each

Yamasaki v. White @ UFC300 imo

Dana is on point, if Mario doesn't know by now, hes never gunna fucken learn.

Every time Yamasaki does that I will now smile knowing that somewhere Dana is getting triggered.

{<jimmies}

I'm absolutely devastated he didn't throw a "goof" in there

Dana White is a moron
"Mario Mazzagatti does it again!!! This guy is more concerned with doing this dumb ass heart bullshit then Ref'n the fight!!! Steals a great moment from Lee or let Mike fight it or tap. Nobody gives a shit that u can make a heart with ur hands like a 12 year old girl they want u to pay attention to what's going on in the fight and do ur job."

100% agree with Dana for once on everything here from stealing Lees moment to the dumb heart shit

stupid fucking heart hands. dana is absolutely right.

Dana White has never referee'd a fight. Dana White wasn't standing over Chiesa to see what happened when the choke was applied.

Dana White is no different from the angry internet trolls tearing up this forum right now.

I don't understand why everyone would prefer to post angry raged filled posts instead of trying to see what really happened.

Its not a nuclear bomb...its Dana on his period again

Back