Don't mention my mom! *gets punched, then loses fight, then points out mom watching in front row*

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Is it fair to say Chiesa's (decent fighter, still potential) mothers honor was besmirched to a level (by lee and her own sons behavior) that she now feels obligated to have sex with Lee?

Basically, I can't believe Mike did that after strike two like that.

Respect to Mike as a fighter.. But kids need to know what he did wrong here. My gawd.

UPDATE: They gave Lee 50,000 dollars

Last edited:
shut the fuck up you weirdo
Sorry fight didn't go your way, mike. Sorry you played it wrong a couple different times there. Sorry I recognize what's really weird..

Wouldn't call that a loss

Wouldn't be surprised if he appeals and it gets ruled a NC either.

dude disses my mom win lose or draw he's getting snuffed after the fight

cant say "DONT TALK ABOUT MY MOM" and do nothing about it

Sorry fight didn't go your way, mike. Sorry you played it wrong a couple different times there. Sorry I recognize what's really weird..
it's cringey that you actually think this is funny

If some dude is talking smack about your chick, and you get up to knight her, and dude punches you first.. She's going to think about humping other dude. If you then set up a fight with that person, lose, and call to attention that the girl was watching, it's looking worse. It was handled poorly, is my point. I can't believe he pointed out his mom in the front row. Sorry.

Last edited:
He actually pointed out that she was watching after the loss. He actually did that.

giphy.gif

Fucking lol'd at this.

He actually pointed out that she was watching after the loss. He actually did that.

You have some interesting views. Of which I agree with many.

What do you think about him saying that? He is a total momma's boy? A product of feminism and stuff?

Is it fair to say Chiesa's (decent fighter, still potential) mothers honor was besmirched to a level (by lee and her own sons behavior) that she now feels obligated to have sex with Lee?

That gave me a great laugh.

Back