The only person who got robbed was Kevin Lee

Cat Biscuits

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Chiesa wasn't getting out of that, and was going to be out in just a few seconds. The only person robbed is Lee, who can't say he was better without controversy. He owned that fight, and rightfully won.

Good win. Chiesa was going to sleep. Let the man go out on his shield!!!

He did not get robbed of anything, he was going out hands all limp and going lifeless. Only his haters will lie to themselves. Who gives a fuck about what they think.

Chiesa was probably done. It was tight. But that should still be changed to NC. He didnt tap or yell which means he didnt lose. Yamasaki has done some really stupid shit before this, too.

While you're right, it's still a BS call, don't stop it unless they tap or pass out.

Yeah the replay showed him locking his hands at the very end.

Would have tapped out in a second or two.

Agreed, fight was over anyway. If he didn't tap he was going out in a second or two anyway.

While you're right, it's still a BS call, don't stop it unless they tap or pass out.
I agree completely, but it wasn't Lee's fault for the call. I really wanted to see Chiesa out cold, but Mario spared him that, and created stupid controversy by doing so.

Chiesa wasn't getting out of that, and was going to be out in just a few seconds. The only person robbed is Lee, who can't say he was better without controversy. He owned that fight, and rightfully won.
You don't know that. Chiesa turned and Lee's arm could have tired out. We've seen that happen many, many times. It was a bullshit stoppage.

Fight was HIGHLY presumably over. No rematch needed.

Michael was going out, hands no longer fighting the choke, body damn near 2 seconds from going limp

Yep Kevin Lee made easy work of Chiesa. I think he is the best grappler at 155 after Khabib obviously.

i agree and i'm going to post your avy too.

$

He did not get robbed of anything, he was going out hands all limp and going lifeless. Only his haters will lie to themselves. Who gives a fuck about what they think.

Ummmm...

Did you actually even read the title of the thread, buddeh ?

Anyone who doesn't tap should be given the chance to go out cold.
You don't know that. Chiesa turned and Lee's arm could have tired out. We've seen that happen many, many times. It was a bullshit stoppage.
In the first round, with the hands locked together? Chiesa's hands were hovering for the tap because he knew he has no way out. He wasn't fighting it anymore, he was planning to go out cold.

Ummmm...

Did you actually even read the title of the thread, buddeh ?

Yes I read it, and I'm not buying into the bullshit narrative haters and blind people want to create that this was a controversial stoppage. He was going out.

Great Win.

Anyone who doesn't tap should be given the chance to go out cold.

In the first round, with the hands locked together? Chiesa's hands were hovering for the tap because he knew he has no way out. He wasn't fighting it anymore, he was planning to go out cold.
He could have made an effort to squirm there and get out before the end of the round. We will never know.

Yes I read it, and I'm not buying into the bullshit narrative haters and blind people want to create that this was a controversial stoppage. He was going out.

Great Win.
So you agree with TS then...? Cause that's what the topic said

Back