Lee is the next superstar

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Going to take over the division. Dude has mad skills and charisma. Also too much swag for these bums. Will have title by summer 2018
051217-kevin-lee.vresize.480.270.high.0.jpg

You guys salty or what? Say hello to the new school conor is old news.

He definitely has some potential, good to see someone new coming up.

I hate to see people hate on Lee cause of a mistake the ref made

He has lots of talent

Have you seen his stand up? He's been the luckiest fighter in history in terms of his opponents doing the wrong thing. He gets hurt with every strike and Chiesa looks to go to the ground. Has he never watched tape? Same shit every fight.

I hate to see people hate on Lee cause of a mistake the ref made

He has lots of talent
Chiesa was done. Lucky the ref let him off easy before lee strangled him to death. Lee is on to better things now.

The UFC needs some new blood. I like khabib but I wouldn't be upset if Lee knocks him cold. He could really help the mma landscape

Yeah just like Aaron Pico and Sage Northcutt.

I'd like to see him against Khabib. It would be fun. Young, skilled athletic dude vs bruised, physically declining Veteran.

Actually... i don´t see any great name in his record..

I'd like to see him against Khabib. It would be fun. Young, skilled athletic dude vs bruised, physically declining Veteran.

Khabib is 28. How is he a veteran? I can't think of a single thing that Lee could actually do against Khabib. He got put on his ass immediately by Chiesa ffs

Going to take over the division. Dude has mad skills and charisma. Also too much swag for these bums. Will have title by summer 2018
051217-kevin-lee.vresize.480.270.high.0.jpg

You guys salty or what? Say hello to the new school conor is old news.

Certainly impressive
It would be fun to see him in Troit too
Crazy city for a crazy guy

He definitely has some potential, good to see someone new coming up.

Him & Cody are a pretty good duo of potential new stars
Add in Max too (like I just added after I posted) :)

Khabib is 28. How is he a veteran? I can't think of a single thing that Lee could actually do against Khabib. He got put on his ass immediately by Chiesa ffs
Lol, how is he not a veteran? He's been fighting professionally since 2008, 9 years. He has 8 fights in the UFC, all be it in 5 years lol.

Back