Felice Herrig: I'm a fan

DetachedOrchid

MAYANS M.C.
@red
Reaction score
Finally a wmma fight you don't regret watching and a female fighter who knows what she's doing technically.

She literally choked the shit out of Nish.

I say match her up with Karate Hottie next unless Michelle needs an easier fight.

Dat Ass Tho too!

Been a fan of Herrig for a while now. Only one fight where I didn't cheer for her, against Grasso.

Sexy and has improved so much lately. Would love to see her make a run at being a contender.

Much better the last three fights & much more tolerable away from Carla
I hope she gets a big fight next

Didn't she got beat up by a female dancer

She made those reebok shorts look pretty good.

daily reminder she lost to paige vanzant

She's definitely relentless.

Finally a wmma fight you don't regret watching and a female fighter who knows what she's doing technically.

I say match her up with Karate Hottie next unless Michelle needs an easier fight.

Dat Ass Tho too!

NwrLxDR_700wa_0.gif

I was gonna post and say the division's thin enough that she's only 1 win away from a title shot. Joanna/Rose is later this year. The only fighters on win streaks are Felice (3-0), Cynthia Calvillo (3-0 if she beats Jojo), and Claudia (2-0, but 0-2 against the champ). So it's quite likely Felice would be next with another win.

However, I don't think that'll happen, as if Joanna wins, she'll probably go up and face the 125lb TUF winner to try and become double champ. If Rose wins, then either Joanna will get a rematch or Claudia will get the shot.

Eh. Felice did an interview a while ago I think leading up to her next fight that she had an injury before and during the van zant fight. I think she'd win a rematch. TBH I think she's gotten a bit better enough to be above Gatekeeper 115, but not too contender. Maybe one day...gonna have to hurry. Up though

Dat Ass Tho too!

She has really improved since that shit show against Paige. I couldn't believe she lost that fight, but it's obvious her body and mind were in a terrible place, as she said.

She should get a top 10 fight next.

She my fav, got a crush on her, yes.

Back