Time to put these guys out to pasture: BJ & Fedor

GSP1978

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
These guys are done. It's almost as embarrassing as watching Shamrock vs. Gracie or Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000.

Fighting is a young man's sport. For the sake of the sport these guys need to join Tito, Couture, Liddell, Franklin, Nogs' and Hughes in the pasture. Anderson Silva too.

Dada showed heart by having literally a heart attack in the Kimbo fight

Yes. I can't watch these guys take any more shots to the dome.

Well if the UFC would actually offer these guys commentating or embassador positions in the company then maybe they wouldn't feel compelled to keep fighting like this

I'm sure just about everyone would agree. These guys got me into MMA because of their exciting fighting. Sucks to see these dudes lose or even worse get finished.

Well if the UFC would actually offer these guys commentating or embassador positions in the company then maybe they wouldn't feel compelled to keep fighting like this

Of if the UFC paid living wages...

Koscheck as well. They way Kos is headed, he is going to lose by KO to Kenneth Allen in few more fights.

Koscheck as well. They way Kos is headed, he is going to lose by KO to Kenneth Allen in few more fights.

Wait Kos still fights??? Next you'll tell me Dan Hardy and Sean Sherk are still fighting.

It's time to walk away into the sunset. There's no reason to keep taking punishment and putting on god awful fights it sucks for us fans of these HOF fighters to see losing in embarrassing fashion. It's extremely hard to watch to see shell of their former self.

Long time fan of both. Just to hard to watch them get smashed these days. #RetiredLegends

All have been rode hard and put away wet. imo

Of if the UFC paid living wages...
Not much of a factor. The ones who make a lot are some of the worst offenders. It's the glory and adrenaline that hooks them like a drug.

Not much of a factor. The ones who make a lot are some of the worst offenders. It's the glory and adrenaline that hooks them like a drug.

I would argue that though paid well compared to most fighters, these guys were still woefully underpaid. They invest the best years of their lives in the sport and have limited earning capacity after they hang up the gloves. When you consider the physical and emotional toll it is hard to believe they are fairly compensated, particularly when considering the profit that the UFC made off their blood (Fedor excluded).

Back