How brutal is the new ufc commentating

ggtopdog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Gtfo here with this garbage monotone. Bellator is killing them in this department.

This isn't Dom's fault. NO ONE could succeed next to Anik.

falling asleep. this fight also. im not watching this bs anymore lol.

All of them have the same boring, monotone delivery.

I need to say that cruz with a rogan, goldberg or mauro would be awesome. But the combos ufc is putting together for commentating is horrible

Bellator has a way to go in the matchmaking department but their commentators are far superior.

UFC is dying

2017 - that statement might be true.

d8PbdxC.gif

Fuck WME

I need to say that cruz with a rogan, goldberg or mauro would be awesome. But the combos ufc is putting together for commentating is horrible

This combo = Robot, robot, super analytical robot. And I'm not even sure if three people are even in the booth. They all sound the same.

It is part his fault. He is very good at analyzing, but needs to work on having some energy.

Has to be tough to have energy next to Anik though. Plus you know Cruz should continue to get better as he is doing this part time.

Anik... Is he doing this for free or why are they keeping him?

I get that odds are WME gave DW & crew an edict to cut Goldy, but I can't imagine DW watching tonight & thinking "that is what I want"

Dom is very technical. His knowledge is second to none. But, he is just very bland.

The worst is Anik, Dom, and Rogan, though, imo.

BRUTAL !

There is zero energy in the commentating. None.

Has to be tough to have energy next to Anik though. Plus you know Cruz should continue to get better as he is doing this part time.

Anik... Is he doing this for free or why are they keeping him?

Cruz is a pro by now. He shows more energy on the panels on Fox/FS then he does watching a fight.
It is mostly Anik, but Cruz is not helping at all.

I don't miss Goldie that Much.
But if we lose Rogan on the ppv
It's over...

Why they didn't sign Ranallo

Would even prefer Bas.

Hardy is pretty good
Robin Black could be fun too.

This isn't Dom's fault. NO ONE could succeed next to Anik.
Agreed. Anik has such a boring and monotone voice, he doesnt have a smooth voice at all. He is a huge step down from Goldberg.

That new wwe guy included with these two would brighten it up. He cracked me up during browne vs lewis

Back