Respect to BJ Penn - BJJ Gold Medalist, 2 Division UFC Champion, and Hall of Famer

Chomsky Honk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sad day for BJ Penn fans but I'll still always root for him and love the classic beatdowns he graced the sport with in his heyday.

War BJ

Just Scrap

PENN.jpg

Agreed and the losers on this site with inverted dicks who take from women with strapons will never know or respect the Pioneers.

That said, Bj did not want to keep going hard at the beginning of his first camp for Frankie 1 and Marv and Gary left and he has been half ass'ing it since.

He needs to retire or we will see a major injury. If you cannot keep up with old man siver then you know you're shot.

Please retire BJ. OR maybe face Royce Gracie in Bellator

Just scrap indeed. BJ is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but losing to Dennis Siver calls for permanant retirement.

"If you need to analyze his record, you didn't see him at his best. And if you saw him at his best, you wouldn't need to analyze his record." - Mike Chiappetta

It's not the fact that he lost that bugs me its the fact that he looked like he didn't even wanna be in there. Not just in the 3rd round but the whole fight. When he got the knockdown he was in sidecontrol on dennis siver who has half the ground game joe daddy, kenflo, and Sanchez has, and bj didn't do shit, or didn't even try to mount

If you said a few years back that Siver would beat BJ one day you would have been laughed at like crazy. Not that anyone would have ever said that. MMA can be weird.

BJ should retire for good now. Siver himself isn't even UFC material anymore and he almost came close to finishing BJ at the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back