Guida at 155 would beat Conor

Yonny

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With that pace, cardio, wrestling how would Conor ever keep up? Remember when Mendes took him down with ease coming into the fight at short notice?

Everyone beats Conor according to Sherdog. Its like they forget.

Just yesterday a 0-0 kid would beat him too.

seh6p.gif

Maybe in 2011. But now Guida would be stretched if he was ever blessed with the opportunity to fight Conor. Keep trying though.

Unless the fight starts on the ground, Conor has no problem because Guida wades in like a spastic child

Of course he would.

Any 155 fighter that wins a fight is now capable of beating Conor.

I'll just wait here for you to post the inevitable "Chiesa would beat Conor" or "Lee would beat Conor" thread. Depending on who wins of course, because you're that thick.

CM Punk could drop to 132 lbs, rehydrate to 180, then beat Conor at 170 AFTER taking a chokeslam from the Undertaker.
tumblr_inline_mgqurcEC1v1re8yxa.gif

I don't believe Clay's stand up good enough to make it out of the 2nd round, if he does though Conor would not enjoy the next 3 rounds, Conor would be trying to run around the octagon "re-positioning" for the rest of the fight.

With that pace, cardio, wrestling how would Conor ever keep up? Remember when Mendes took him down with ease coming into the fight at short notice?

then mendes got F'ing clocked

a better wrestler than guida by a lot.

Mendes a better wrestler but someone with Clays cardio could pose problems also mended gassed so fast

In 2010 he beats the brakes off Conor

Now I don't think so

Mendes a better wrestler but someone with Clays cardio could pose problems also mended gassed so fast
Mendes also took the fight on very short (two weeks I think?) notice. But of course Connor kicking the shit out his torso might have had something to do with it too.

it's a myth that conor has bad tdd, he also improved it a lot, guida gets kod in 2 seconds anyway

No, he'd get clipped and KO'd in the first. Koch is not Conor.

Congratulations I wasn't expecting one of these threads until after the main event. We'll either see a bunch of "Lee would Destroy Mcgregor!" threads or "Chiesa would destory Mcgregor!" threads.

Conor's a boxer now guv'nor so the point is moot.

Clay beat a chump tonight. It was chump v. chump and chump won.

I have no doubt that Guida could beat McGregor. I was thinking the same thing. The guy is a hard target especially for a one trick pony lie McDoogle. Guida is one of the unsung heroes of MMA. I just looked at his fight resume. It is nothing short of astounding. I know he has been a bit hit and miss in the UFC but the guy has had 50 pro fights. In earlier days he had 15 consecutive wins. Subsequent to that he has beaten the likes of Nate Diaz, Rafael Dos Anjos, Anthony Pettis and Takanori Gomi to name a few. Hats off to the guy. Doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think both Barbarena and Sage would beat McGregor too at 155lbs. You may laugh at the idea of Sage but his karate, size and athleticism would have McGregor in trouble.

What a moronic post.

Conor is the GOAT (fedor fought cans), nobody can beat him at 155.

Clay Guida.... good joke.

I have no doubt that Guida could beat McGregor. I was thinking the same thing. The guy is a hard target especially for a one trick pony lie McDoogle. Guida is one of the unsung heroes of MMA. I just looked at his fight resume. It is nothing short of astounding. I know he has been a bit hit and miss in the UFC but the guy has had 50 pro fights. In earlier days he had 15 consecutive wins. Subsequent to that he has beaten the likes of Nate Diaz, Rafael Dos Anjos, Anthony Pettis and Takanori Gomi to name a few. Hats off to the guy. Doesn't get the credit he deserves. I think both Barbarena and Sage would beat McGregor too at 155lbs. You may laugh at the idea of Sage but his karate, size and athleticism would have McGregor in trouble.
HAHAHA BARBARENA?

My god, the stupidity on this forum never ceases to amaze.

Conor could go what he wants with either of them. I would guarantee he beats them at the same time.

Just stop

Back