UFC Womens division belongs in the UFC? Yes or no, vote.

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Before everyone jumps down my throat and starts calling me a sexist or a ignorant, macho idiot etc, etc let me explain. Recently there have been talks about the UFC getting rid of the men's 125 pound division. Beside PPV sales not selling like the UFC would like, there are also respected MMA ex-fighter/Journalist such as Brendan Schaub who don't have much interest in the division for reasons such as them being too small or not packing KO power.
In many ways Brendan Schaub's feelings towards the 125 pound division is much like the way I feel about women in the UFC. Ive been a UFC fan since UFC 1 and when women started fighting in the UFC it bothered me, didn't make sense. Just like a NBA fan wouldn't watch a WNBA game over a NBA game. Much like a NFL fan is not gonna want to see a women's NFL game on NFL sunday. Hope i'm making sense.
I have nothing against womens MMA, I enjoy it, probably as much as I enjoy kickboxing but I still don't want to see it together with men's UFC. Maybe a UFCW for women but I think even though alot of MMA journalists and personalities feel the same way I do there afraid to speak up for fear of media back lash.

I would like to take a vote here on sherdog, Yes for women in the UFC or no for not having women fight in the same all men's UFC card. Basically yes for women in the UFC and No for women off the UFC cards. Please respond with your opinion or just a simple yes or no and if you can include your age i'd appreciate it. Thanks to all who participate.

there's no poll

how do I vote TS

HOW DO I VOTE?!?!?!??!

they need to even it out more, they should do male main event with female co-main, then the next event would be female main with male co-main

Yes, 105lbs through 135lbs.

WMMA belongs in Invicta. Only allow title fights on UFC cards.

I was against it in the beginning but really warmed up to the idea now that the talent level is there. When you got girls hitting like Nunes and Cyborg it demands respect. Not sold on the strawweight division really...

Scrap the men flyweight division tho that is what has no business in the UFC IMO.

Wmma is garbage.

Soccer moms and boxercise black belts.

There are chicks out there who can scrap though.

For instance this is wmma's best getting toyed with by 2x olympic gold medalist Clarissa Shields

they should also scrap anything below 125 and combine the divisions to be 125-155

Will you fat nerds stop complaining about women.

Just stop watching it and let us enjoy it.

Wmma is garbage.

Soccer moms and boxercise black belts.

There are chicks out there who can scrap though.

For instance this is wmma's best getting toyed with by 2x olympic gold medalist Clarissa Shields

Clarissa is a pure boxer. Boxer's especially gold medalists are always going to make MMA fighters look weak...<Fedor23> Also to stay on point always enjoy a Joanna fight. And Shevchenko also GDR and Rose....

I can never stop watching the UFC, to me its like the point I made on my original post, is it that absurd for me as a over 20 year fan of the UFC find it strange to have to watch women fighting now. Much like a NFL fan would think its absurd to watch women try and duplicate a female version of what the NFL players do. Seriously you can't atleast understand my point without resorting to name calling?

Yes for women's fights in the UFC. Add an atomweight women's division too.

Yes. I am a casual who is slowly verging into hardcore and thinking of taking some MMA classes so I appreciate the the fight more. I am the new fan that will keep the ufc in business. I like seeing both sexes since sometimes I notice some differences and both deserves to compete if they want. In time, I would guess as more gyms or wtv like Alpha make founded by Uriah get more female fighters you would have less over weakness in their game.

Whats funny is these sad losers constantly post about something they hate lol. If I hated something that much I wouldn't spend my free time constantly talking about it.
Pretty sure Ive agreed with everything you've ever posted btw

Back