UFC still using Goldies voice

SigSauer1911

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just saw a promo for ufc 213, and noticed that they are using Goldies voice. But Ryan Bader videos are gone from fight pass. Not sure what to think of that. I wouldn't be surprised if if in a few years, Bellator is the premier mma promotion and ufc is second tier.

Letting Goldie go was a huge mistake. The debacle in their booth now is awful. Dominick cruz and anik are so plain vanilla its unbearable.

Great return for Goldie last night.

UFC announce teams need to change, Anik, Cruz, Cormier not even close to entertaining

Yeah it kind of pisses me off when i see them using his voice in current promos, hopefully he's getting some fat royalty checks or got a nice severance package

I knew Goldie was gonna have a few UFC esque lines in Bellator but I didn't think he would say tale of the tape before the fight.

that is all.

Great return for Goldie last night.

UFC announce teams need to change, Anik, Cruz, Cormier not even close to entertaining

Anik is robotic as hell but i enjoy Cruz' analysis and Cormier's chemistry with Rogan, he's a smart and funny dude

It does sound virtually identical

<Goldie11>
tumblr_onzttmd14t1sqz8a7o2_r1_540.gif
I see what you did there lol

Goldie did an awesome job sitting at the desk last night, where he could just bullshit and didn't have to quickly say shit on the fly.

Goldie had a recognisable voice, anik and cruz are snoozville. Theyre just so limp and factual.

Goldie did an awesome job sitting at the desk last night, where he could just bullshit and didn't have to quickly say shit on the fly.
Yup. Took bellator one try to get Goldie in the right role.

Back