Spoiling the fight results on the ESPN style bottom line thing is Fing bs

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with these people I can't believe they still do this crap. No one needs them spoiling earlier fights in the middle of watching a fight.

Luckily this card is weak so there was probably some BS on the fight pass prelims but it's still bullshit and I have had enough.

I plan on writing a letter to Fox to vent my disgust at this unacceptable practice.

You bitch too much.

It makes you wonder how fucking dumb they can be....

Obviously people tune in late and miss fights, why show the results.

It makes me so mad. This isn't a sport like baseball where there's 162 games so who give a shit if the results are spoiled cause you probably weren't going to watch it anyway.

It makes me so mad. This isn't a sport like baseball where there's 162 games so who give a shit if the results are spoiled cause you probably weren't going to watch it anyway.
Exactly, most people watch their teams play so they don't get that result ruined because they watch that game.

They are a sports news network that gives live updates. You guys are literally complaining about ESPN doing its job. You guys spend way too much time on forums with silly "spoiler" rules and not enough time in the real world.

probably because ufc wants to be considered a sport? how many other sports have their scores/results not shown until everyone has had a chance to watch a live event?

They are a sports news network that gives live updates. You guys are literally complaining about ESPN doing its job. You guys spend way too much time on forums with silly "spoiler" rules and not enough time in the real world.
Coming from a guy who tells people who is on his ignore list like we fucking care.

Dude just shut up you're the only one bitching for no reason. And it's not even ESPN it's Fox that's doing it.

OP i understand you, MMA just isnt the same as team sports and its different to have it spoiled compared to seeing the results of an NBA game.

probably because ufc wants to be considered a sport? how many other sports have their scores/results not shown until everyone has had a chance to watch a live event?
It's different for other sports though, only real hardcore will watch all the basketball games or they are on at the same time etc. Same with baseball/nfl.

These retards don't get it.

Coming from a guy who tells people who is on his ignore list like we fucking care.

Great argument :rolleyes:

Dude just shut up you're the only one bitching for no reason. And it's not even ESPN it's Fox that's doing it.

You put ESPN in your title, fool.

These retards don't get it.

Great argument :rolleyes:

You put ESPN in your title, fool.
Ya and in the OP I clearly stated I was going to write a letter to Fox. Stop being a punk ass bitch before Stockton slap your face off.

Edit: not to mention you should know I was talking about Fox since the card tonight is on fox.

I was so pissed when they spoiled the Esparza/Moroz result for me

Ya and in the OP I clearly stated I was going to write a letter to Fox. Stop being a punk ass bitch before Stockton slap your face off.

Edit: not to mention you should know I was talking about Fox since the card tonight is on fox.
So, you're so retarded you confuse ESPN and Fox?

Good to see 90% of sherdog have a brain itt and know it's dumb and shouldn't be compared to other team sports.

Always those few clowns that fail though.

Back