sonnen will become ufc fight promoter

outlaw order

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the way this guy was pushing the other fighters at the post fight conference was gold...this guy just won a grudge match and one of his biggest wins of his career but decides to push the other fighters here and there....

ufc is gonna pick him up once dana's gone...im hoping he becomes bellator's promoter in the future but i can see ufc scooping him up with more cash with dana on their ear to pick him up...sonnen is a good fighter but he's really great at promoting other fighters.

Seems like a natural progression. If it's pro-wrestling it would be a sure thing.

I definitely see Chael going into the promotion field after his career's over.

Fitting avatar

There's logic behind it. There's a difference between merely liking the taste and actually having a sexual attraction to it.

I don't know know for Danas postion. But definetly needs to work for them. If bellator doesn't get him first. Not as an analyst though. Just to promote fights. He makes the worst picks ever and is always wrong.

trolling or stupid?
say you open a brand new mma organization tomorrow and you have chael sonnen (a name in mma) as your fight promoter with the fighter promoting skills he has...you're brand new mma organization will do decent and possibly could become the number 3 mma brand along with ufc and bellator with a good chance to take the number one spot if you have the right fighters in your organization. even though he's a name thats how good i consider his fighter promoting skills are.

you gotta be a retard to not understand the fight game if you are a long time fight fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back