Tim is going to completely erradicate the chin of Johny hendricks

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Terrible matchup for Johny.

Tim is bigger, and has more power. I cant see johny winning this fight.

Tim is going to catch him with a walkoff ko and make his chin obsolete.

Round 1 or 2

yeah...i'm putting a couple nickles on tim to (t)ko big rib!

I suspect Johny will win. Tims to beat up at this point.

I honestly hope so. Jesus enough now with Hendricks. Just a weird sorry sack....

3 to 1 I got a little side bet on the barbarian as well...

Agree. Hendricks needs to start taking this shit professional. Hope he gets knocked out for missing weight again...

Nah Hendricks has a granite chin, don't see Boetsch even dropping him if Lombard couldn't. Overall Johny hasn't lost much of his skills, contrary to popular belief. Seems like he did lose his power and motivation though.

But not as bad as Johny eradicated this sandwich

johny-hendricks-looking-fat-with-sandwich.jpg

I see Hendricks being too mobile for Boetsch and he will win a decision pretty easily. I'm guessing the fight will mostly take place standing.

Hendricks does have incredible footwork and excellent boxing when he's well prepared.

Thing is, he's running his own camp, has no team, and looks wildly out of shape. Lord only knows what he's been eating.

The best Johny Hendricks definitely beats Boetsch. How likely is it we see a well prepared Hendricks show up though?

I can only hope he loses and then just goes away.

If Jacare took Boetsch down and controlled him, I am pretty sure Hendricks will do too.

I hope Tim sends him to retirement.

Johny had a good run and then...I dunno what exactly happened, but he's like a parody of his former self.

Both beat Lombard, so it will be interesting.

I actually favor Johny.

Tim has looked old lately.

Nah Hendricks has a granite chin, don't see Boetsch even dropping him if Lombard couldn't. Overall Johny hasn't lost much of his skills, contrary to popular belief. Seems like he did lose his power and motivation though.

How did he go from beating up GSP to losing to Magny then? That was all power and motivation? Looks like a completely different fighter nowdays.

Can't believe Hendricks missed weight again.

How did he go from beating up GSP to losing to Magny then? That was all power and motivation? Looks like a completely different fighter nowdays.

Really the Magny fight could've gone either way, he just doesn't fight with the same drive he did. He's not shot skills wise, it's a mental thing the dude literally has no diet discipline and makes excuses for his problems instead of addressing them like most professional athletes at his level would.

Back