How much do you estimate Jeremy Botter getting paid by the UFC to post this article ?

How much did Botter's shilling earn him ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ity-debut-was-the-night-everything-went-wrong

"Even if you are Bellator, the little guy trying to do something different in a fight against a monolithic industry titan, you are not special. Even if you are a 20-year-old wunderkind who has prepared every day since the age of six for this moment, you are not special."

This is some full-on Bellator hate, right there. Jeremy Botter probably didn't even write that. It was mailed to him by the UFC marketing department in order to disparage the competition.

So, Sherbros, how much do you think Botter got paid ?

Botter is a fucking hack. Called out BJ for that alleged rape/sexual assault then apologized for getting it wrong.

He was paid with a brief case of Wonka Bars™.

He got a 3 month free trial for Fight Pass.

Say what you want but that event was shit on basically every level

Last edited:
What do you disagree with? The article it spot on. The Bader-Davis fight was horrible. The new kid lost in 20 seconds. Chandler fight ended prematurely and looked like it would have been an awesome fight if not for the injury. Hopefully for the last time, we've seen the urgent need for Fedor to retire. Sonnen wrestled Wand for 3 rounds. Honestly, if you sum up the event, do you think that Coker is happy with how everything played out? Every fight on that card was a disappointment for different reasons, not only from a fan perspective but also from a business perspective. I did however appreciate the almost double-KO and Chandler's team pulling the stool out from under him.

Just because someone criticizes an organization that isn't the UFC, doesn't mean the UFC paid the writer to do it. I agree with everything he wrote, and you failed to include the last paragraph where he writes "Bellator will be just fine over the long haul, and it'll keep improving its product wherever it goes.". You sound very salty for childish reasons.

RxAqz4s.jpg

Title fights aside (which they didn't even push), it was a terrible card on paper and I can't imagine it getting anything over 100k buys. Therefore, if no one is watching it, how can you say your fight mattered? As the dumbest kids on the internet say, "where's the lie?"

Nothing went wrong.

Yesterday was just another example of how anything can, and will happen in MMA.

No option for it being an honest account of a disaster?

You're the shill here.

2 week trial to Fight Pass and 15% off his next Reebok order

This article embodies the Twitter MMA community right after the event ended.

Ok, shit didn't go according to plan. Big fucking deal. That makes things MORE interesting.

Remember when Conor was supposed to beat Nate at UFC 196 and then call out GSP after his win? Instead we got a super-embarrassed Dana, Nate becoming a superstar, Conor dealing with a 15 win streak being snapped, and GSP saying "egghh...I was just passing eh through deh neighbor-ood and decided to stop by UFC 196."

Nothing went wrong.

Yesterday was just another example of how anything can, and will happen in MMA.
That was the exact point of the article.

My favorite part of the article was this
I guess the most notable part about the main event was Tito Ortiz—in a move that surprised literally nobody—doing everything in his power to get on camera and make himself the center of attention because that's what Tito Ortiz does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back