BJ Penn a +140 underdog vs Siever???

Personally I don't find that unfair seeing as he hasn't won a fight since 2010.

I said I would not bet on Penn anymore but man Siver looked bad at weigh ins and coming off a long lay off plus his age. It's a winnable fight for Penn here. If he loses this fight then he's definitely done.

I said I would not bet on Penn anymore but man Siver looked bad at weigh ins and coming off a long lay off plus his age. It's a winnable fight for Penn here. If he loses this fight then he's definitely done.
and that he hasn't looked good at all since he got caught roiding.

It's not that Penn has lost his last 4 fights, it's the way he lost them. The guy has no aggression and gets overwhelmed, which is exactly what so many aged fighters end up looking like.

Siver has at least been somewhat competitive in his most recent fights. BJ in his last two looked like a deer in the headlights. I'm a huge fan of BJ but its hard to argue against him being an betting underdog

Yeah weird, it should be +300 at least. He looked really horrible recently.

HotAgreeableAmurratsnake.gif

I don't get how he can keep fighting.

He was one of the best of all time, but his time is past, and he looks terrible.

This is one of those times someone close to him has to stop him, every fight is more brain damage. He has a family, children.

If pen just threw more fucking kicks. He's just a one dimensional boxer. He can't reinvent the wheel at this stage but if he just added some leg kicks it would help. The one time he threw a kick he busted homeboy up (Diego)

Back