All aboard the Penn please win one more fight expressway train

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
My favorite fighter of all time, my first ever live UFC event. Extremely excited and grateful to go. Any advice for live events and as always WAR BJ. Jesus just please show a little game planning.

Lol I've already prepared myself to see him get trounced but I'll hold out hope and always represent the prodigy.

At this point I'll be happy if he just puts up a fight.

And doesn't tip toe.

Fuck it. As long as he doesn't tip toe I'll be happy

Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me

All aboard the Please BJ, You Have A Family Sadness Boat...

Toot toot...

Just gotta get this train moving, I swear the fact that this is finally my first live event in 10 years of watching and somehow the fact that BJ is in it has to be fate I'm hoping. Didn't think I would ever have a chance to actually see him fight.

Im-In-gif.gif

again,sigh.

Marinovich BJ is gonna smack the fire out of sever. Assuming it was similar to the regemint they did the first time I give him a great chance.

My favorite fighter of all time, my first ever live UFC event. Extremely excited and grateful to go. Any advice for live events and as always WAR BJ. Jesus just please show a little game planning.
All aboard the Please BJ, You Have A Family Sadness Boat...

Toot toot...
All aboard the Penn, Please Continue Fighting; It's Hilarious War Unicycle

I'm kinda enjoying him get wrecked constantly. He was always a bit of a cock and never evolved.

I'm on board. I said it in another thread he could literally be 106 fighting heavyweight and I'm still picking him to win....

Penn win via rear naked choke or flying knee Rd 2...

Looking for that Sean Sherk
finish. My favorite all time Penn fight.

I was there last night too and damn what a depressing performance to see. The 3rd round he really looked like he didn't want to be there. I hope bj retires and can find happiness in whatever comes next.

Back