Fresh off the Fedor fight, Mitrione calls out...Stipe Miocic

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score
After knocking out Russian legend Fedor Emelianenko, Mitrione caught up with FloCombat backstage for an impromptu interview, dropping some gems along the way.

"I do think I'm the best heavyweight in the world," he said. "Any given day, I am. And I'll tell you what, I love [UFC heavyweight champion] Stipe [Miocic]. Stipe's a great dude. I love Stipe.

"Stipe: Get down for the Ali Act. Let's get this Ali Act passed so when I get this belt, you and I can have a unification fight. It'd be awesome, great money, let's do this. Ali Act: You and me, Stipe."

http://www.flocombat.com/article/58...enges-stipe-miocic-let-s-do-this#.WU_lZ4XRA7A

Matt will KO Stipe inside a round we just seen him take out the GOAT.

I'm j/k guys relax.

Wait... if they passed the Ali Act, wouldn't Stipe have to fight actual contenders? This doesnt help Mitrione at all

Wait... if they passed the Ali Act, wouldn't Stipe have to fight actual contenders? This doesnt help Mitrione at all

Hell, Stipe seems to be one of the last champs left who's open and willing to fighting actual contenders without a bunch of BS involved.

Couldn't hang in the UFC, thinks he can beat the UFC champ because he beat a can?

Never going to happen, also bad fight, stipe inside 2 mins.

Meathead wants the money. Fact of the matter is that all the top 10 ufc hw are better than Meathead.

I'm down to see some UFC vs Bellator fights. Lima vs Woodley/Maia winner too.

Dude was involved in a double knock down. I think Stipe will KO him.

But if he touches Stipe, which he can, Stipe will be slept. Stipe has a soft chin. He is very vulnerable. The only thing that will save Stipe is a lack of talent in the current UFC HW division.

He really is living up to his nickname. Maybe his agent should remind him hes in a different org

lmao the gap in skill between Stipe and Mittrione is crazy. Mitrione has lost to Schaub (who sucks and has been cut), Nelson (who has been cut and Stipe also destoryed), Congo (who was also cut), Travis Browne (who is now fighting cans in the HW division), and etc.... Stipe has proven to be more well rounded, effective, and consistent. Stipe has KO'd JDS, Overeem, Arlovski, and Hunt. Stipes is lightyears above Matt, and Mitrione is just delusional thinking he could hang or that they would do a unifciation belt.

Meathead would get laid out within 2 minutes. He almost got KO'd by old man Fedor.

Dude was involved in a double knock down. I think Stipe will KO him.

But if he touches Stipe, which he can, Stipe will be slept. Stipe has a soft chin. He is very vulnerable. The only thing that will save Stipe is a lack of talent in the current UFC HW division.

Stipe's chin isn't completely shockproof, but it is certainly shock-resistant. The dude has been knocked down but never "slept" per se, though you could call his reaction to Overeem's shot a flash KO "catnap". Even the lone TKO he suffered was called while he was still on his feet.

I don't understand the "all or nothing at all" attitude a lot of people have regarding chins. Surely there are gray areas, even when talking about matters like gray matter.

Back