Fedor, Aldo, Anderson still GOAT and Wanderlei is..

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A couple KO's against the all time greats as they decline means nothing

and Wanderlei is one of the most fan favorite fighters ever... sacrifices his body for the entertainment of fans and still gets blasted by ufc shills on sherdog for what? Cause he made a corny promo video? Dodged a test? LOL (newsflash everyone takes PED's)

If some corny promo videos or his anti-UFC stance takes away all Wanderlei has done in the sport, you aren't a real fan of MMA or MMA fighters and I'd question your intentions on this board

Anderson and Wanderlei are steroid cheating frauds. They will never be GOAT. If you support steroid cheats then you aren't a real fan of MMA or MMA fighters and I'd question your intentions on this board.

Anderson and Wanderlei are steroid cheating frauds. They will never be GOAT. If you support steroid cheats then you aren't a real fan of MMA or MMA fighters and I'd question your intentions on this board.

Are you really naive enough to think everybody wasn't on some shit?

They should have made Fedor vs Wand instead

We need more fights like Diaz vs Mcgregor. UFC fighters who get everything handed to them (that everyone wants to watch lose) and UFC fighters like Diaz, Wanderlei, Aldo who talk out against the UFC/the fighters who get extra promotion.

Those fights will sell

And what do you think GSP is???
All natty??!!!
Just as natty as Romero....

The guy Wanderlei fought last night is a steroid cheating fraud.

So many greatest of all time it's like giving every child a trophy for participating

So many greatest of all time it's like giving every child a trophy for participating

You are right

Let's just give Mcgregor GOAT title

that would make you happy huh?

Fact is, there is no clear cut GOAT (Closest is Fedor IMO because of his dominance and the fact that he's a HW)

Steroids put mma on the map. Some of us were watching mma when you were in your dad's bag. Dont tell me I'm not a fan just because you're a naive little titty fucker.

latest-slap-gif-781.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back