Moments When You Flipped Out And Started Screaming At The TV?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do it all the time, but there are two moments in particular that really stand out:

I couldn't believe it. The Count just knocked out Salt Luke City in minutes. I was with my friend and we were screaming and woke up our roommates.

When Hendo dieded Lombard and when Romero dieded Weidman.

I couldn't believe it. The Count just knocked out Salt Luke City in minutes. I was with my friend and we were screaming and woke up our roommates.

I was at UFC 199. Some people in the crowd were cheering, most were just in shock when this happened. Good times.

<Goldie11>

• When Vitor grabbed Jones' arm
  • When Bigfoot and Hunt smacked heads for 5 rounds.
  • When Dos Santos landed that hail Mary to the dome of Cain.
I think all other moments were at Bars.

I was at UFC 199. Some people in the crowd were cheering, most were just in shock when this happened. Good times.

<Goldie11>
You picked a damned good card to attend. UFC 199 was one of the best cards in history.

The most recent?

In general, I was going pretty crazy at the bar for:

Wand vs. Jardine
Shogun Machida II
Handy vs. Big Nog

- Greg Jackson sending Condit to pull guard on Maia

- Rumble trying to outwrestle Cormier

- Aldo running flat in to Conor's left with the ugliest 2-3 combo

- Kava$hill advising Gunnar to "guillotine" Maia in between rounds

More like screaming at the TV for some of the biggest "WTF?" moments in MMA imo.

081.gif

<Goldie11>
That was one of the best events ever. I remember the opening bout of card was one of the years best.

Would definitely have to be Kongo vs. Barry when Barry dieded. Now these were the good ol days when my friends actually cared about MMA and would come over to watch the fights. I very vividly remember everybody jumping up and screaming when Barry dieded and looking around and everybody's mouth being open. That was nuts.

Anderson vs chael 2. I had all my hope chael had it but then Anderson grab his shorts when chael tried a takedown in the second round. Then I was super pissed at Anderson kneeing him while he was down which at the time I thought it was illegal shot. I broke a glass and learn to never be that emotional during a fight again. Embarrassing I was that involved. Never again.

Weidman Koing Anderson

Tate Subbing Holm.

Those two i can remember expressing emotion.

Back