Tony and Khabib talking trash over discipline

Loko3

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I got tickets for 209 and was so disappointed this fight fell through. You think they'll re-book it? I think it's fair to give the TS to Tony and book Barboza and Khabib.

As much as the cancellation of their last fight irked me, I still want to see this fight...

''My discipline made me who I am today. ''

khabibweighcut-png.206509

tenor.gif

Fuck off Khalabeeb.

Book Khabib vs. Hendricks - Openweight bout.

This could headline most events in the fall if kalabeeb is ready. The cancellations and the trash talk will be a great build up. Hope to god they actually get it through once.

Kebab is pretty much defenseless at this point in any war of words with Tony.

Khablob has no business fighting at 155 in the future. STFU and move up to 170 so you and your "discipline" can eat all the tiramisu you desire.

Everyone wants to see this fight, but no one knows if Khabib can stay healthy and make 155.

Kebab's "discipline" is why he only fights once every decade.

Khabib missed weight once and was sick the other time so it's not all that bad compared to others. Either way khabib is the best LW.
Nope, Tony is. That douchebag khabib has ducked Tony like 4 times. That tells you all you need to know about whether or not he wants to fight Tony.

Nope, Tony is. That douchebag khabib has ducked Tony like 4 times. That tells you all you need to know about whether or not he wants to fight Tony.
2-1.

Khabib messed up 2 fights.

Ferguson messed up 1.

2-1.

Khabib messed up 2 fights.

Ferguson messed up 1.
Oh stop. It is at least 3-0. Tony wanted to fight him like 2 whole weeks after his injury and khabib wanted none of it so he took on 100th ranked Horscher because he is a certified can crusher

Hasnt this fight fallen through 3 times now. Thats a reason right there. Can you imagine if this happened again.

Doesn't matter.

They still have to fight. They are both still on top of the division and have to make weight for somebody.

It's moot anyway because they are going to make the fight late 17/ early 18

There is no reason why they shouldn't book the fight again. It needs to happen.

No, they need to move on from this and maybe fight when one or the other has the belt. Ferguson shouldn't have to go through another fight, to fight for the belt now. These camps these guys go through is tougher than the fight itself. He made it through that last camp... the other guy didn't... Ferg should get the title fight next. Make Khabib fight another fight, if he wins, he gets to fight the winner of Ferg/Conor.

To make Cucuy have to kill himself again, just for the honor of being #1 contender, that's not fair and his management needs to demand the title shot for him. Because Tony is going to take on Khabib again, that's what he always does. However, management should do what they're supposed to, and manage his career. You only have so many of these things in you man.

Back